SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

question if i make the merge now without simply knock and use it as own mod, will that brake midgame save?

For me it didn't break anything, but for me the mod was dead last in the merge, and I made sure the order of the other mods was exactly the same when I remade it without simply knock.

It's bathing in skyrim.

It happens for me with requiem. Look at the bugs in bathing in skyrim page, requiem npc blue glow. You can find the solution too.

Oh this I remembered this mentioned in the guide before I think the old SRLE Extended? Do I need to restart to new game to see the effect applied?

well the guide says clearly before this that when you set up BethINI to click windowed mode.... then you will have that entry.....

edit: and for One Tweak the guide says: Make sure you set bFull Screen 0 in skyrimPref.ini file as in check again just to be sure about this ...

No I don't I already click (as the guide says) or checked the viwdowed mode and still that entry it is not present, in any case,this is for let your know, because i just added the entry under "Display"

I have one question i wonder about.

I still have this issue where the trees lods pops to much when the transition from Lod to "real" trees occurs. I am playing with de "Distant" tab in Beth to see if i can find a compromise point, but i wonder if there is a way were i can "merge" the new Bet ini setting with the established one, so all other ini settings recommended by the guide does not need to be implemented again.

Hope I managed to explain myself, english is not my mother tongue.

Oh this I remembered this mentioned in the guide before I think the old SRLE Extended? Do I need to restart to new game to see the effect applied?

In my game I corrected the bathing esp and works immediately.

With requiem the problem was a bad interaction between bathing and atronach stone. It appears immediately at Helgen on general tullius.

It happens with revenge of the enemies too.

In my game I corrected the bathing esp and works immediately.

With requiem the problem was a bad interaction between bathing and atronach stone. It appears immediately at Helgen on general tullius.

It happens with revenge of the enemies too.

I have informed Paul so he should be adding this to the next Conflict Resolution update. Also I do remember seeing this when I was using RoTE but thought it wasn't a issue so never realized it was a problem.

Edited by Darth_mathias

hey, no clue if this is bug or something but every time I go to a locke ddoor let's say the riverwood trader and it's locked I don't get that window to knock and so on just normal lockpick minigame? do i have to set something up so it works?

I frequently have this issue also, but tabbing out of the lockpick minigame usually brings up the knock menu for me.

Hi, all. I just finish installing the guide, nice work, skyrim is really beautiful, but the combat doesn't seem balanced, you cant fight one wolf at level 1 with full light armor and mage armor on because the wolf will stun you to death. Its  supposed to be  like that? Also with a GTX 970 and I7 4970 im getting 60 fps interior and 43-57 fps exterior, almost no stutters, the game is really smote. Thank you all for this great work.

Hi, all. I just finish installing the guide, nice work, skyrim is really beautiful, but the combat doesn't seem balanced, you cant fight one wolf at level 1 with full light armor and mage armor on because the wolf will stun you to death. Its  supposed to be  like that? Also with a GTX 970 and I7 4970 im getting 60 fps interior and 43-57 fps exterior, almost no stutters, the game is really smote. Thank you all for this great work.

Early game advice - set Skyrim on wus mode, tweak Wildcat settings (damage taken/dealt), turn off/down stagger, get a follower as soon as you can, run away a lot, tgm :P  First few level ups and such are needed before you don't keep getting your ass handed to you by every skeever you meet.

hmmm, first of all i need to state that taste is subjective. So on combat mod of this guide i didn't like it, its just immersion break if i can at level 1 wipe out a dungeon full of bandits, but when i get out i get totally annihilated by one wolf. Those bandits was using heavy armor and big sword. The world is fantastic nice sound, populated cities, great quest, for me only the combat need another overhaul or another teweak, because with this mechanics ranged is op, melee is bad. I have used the ultimate combat, combat Evolve and Deadly combat in the past, my game was hard but fair. Did i end the game with those mods? No, i never played past level 22 i think, i mod more than i play the game. And i thank, those person that is working on Skyrim Revisited, Skyrim Revisited Extended, Skyrim Revisited Extended LoTD, STEP, and some member that post useful info on this web, because i have learned a lot, now i can even conflict resolve, kkkk. 

hmmm, first of all i need to state that taste is subjective. So on combat mod of this guide i didn't like it, its just immersion break if i can at level 1 wipe out a dungeon full of bandits, but when i get out i get totally annihilated by one wolf. Those bandits was using heavy armor and big sword. The world is fantastic nice sound, populated cities, great quest, for me only the combat need another overhaul or another teweak, because with this mechanics ranged is op, melee is bad. I have used the ultimate combat, combat Evolve and Deadly combat in the past, my game was hard but fair. Did i end the game with those mods? No, i never played past level 22 i think, i mod more than i play the game. And i thank, those person that is working on Skyrim Revisited, Skyrim Revisited Extended, Skyrim Revisited Extended LoTD, STEP, and some member that post useful info on this web, because i have learned a lot, now i can even conflict resolve, kkkk. 

I agree that further balancing and tweaking of the combat is needed and the team are working on it.

Early game advice - set Skyrim on wus mode, tweak Wildcat settings (damage taken/dealt), turn off/down stagger, get a follower as soon as you can, run away a lot, tgm :P  First few level ups and such are needed before you don't keep getting your ass handed to you by every skeever you meet.

Wus mode? I dont like followers, kkk, its my fantasy of a powerful warrior, the followers just spoil that immersion. Thank you i will mess with wildcat, i thought the advised config was the best. 

Wus mode? I dont like followers, kkk, its my fantasy of a powerful warrior, the followers just spoil that immersion. Thank you i will mess with wildcat, i thought the advised config was the best. 

Well i never had a serious chamce to play with Wildcat so I could actually do with further recommendations from you guys

Is this already added to the latest conflict resolution?

Not yet Paul does use Bathing in Skyrim so what I might do is recommend you tweak the Bathing in Skyrim esp itself or i could issue a replacement esp (which ever is easiest, I'll see what Paul wants to do.) that way we can keep it out of the CR.