SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

That why i said it did it that way for myself cause normally i would remerge. This morning I did it that way in my tired half a sleep Zombie state with my babies crying and thunderstorm raging and I couldn't be arsed to redo the merge and wanted to test.

If i was releasing it i would remerge then re-conflict resolve  but i will leave to Paul to sort out.

the new NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD already has the new versions inside if i am seeing the description correctly? so i dont have to do the patch myself right?

yes the new NPC retextures merged has the new valerica and serana in. I will check the cr for it now again

good evening.

How it comes that the   has not Undeath.esp enabled as a Master?

Does not matter that?

the what?

Sorry for triple post, always a min to late to edit, but just noticed that all the forwarding we do for npc textures merged with perks and so on get overwritten from asis.esp and perks and some other stuff is not forwarded at all.

i just rechecked and every perk and skill from npc retextures CR is forwarded into ASIS.esp and i don't have any delev and relev bashtags (they are not needed as long as there isn't any leveled list there).

so redo everything if you did it yourself or check the LO make sure that NPC retextures CR is loaded last before you run ASIS.

good evening.

How it comes that the   has not Undeath.esp enabled as a Master?

Does not matter that?

yes the new NPC retextures merged has the new valerica and serana in. I will check the cr for it now again

the what?

Hahahah, sorry mate, I forgot the Copy/past part of the question.

I saw that the Moon and Start Patch for Undeath has not the master for Undeath, here is a picture -- https://imgur.com/a/OEhGh

Has anyone got knowledge about meshes and light sources thingy in skyrim ?

Is there are hard coded limit ? or elfx meshes are able to handle an infinite number of sources without the mesh going dark ?

This, from here. Not sure if ELFX has some workaround though, but they probably use non-shadowy lights.

• +1 1

Hi, I have a question here, the capability patch YOT - Moon Tales (I know included in LoTD) but i showing me a warning of a missing master (Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp)

How do you do the merge? Plugin Standalone does not allow me to load it, even when the plugin is active (right pane) but red flagged. I read the installation instructions but nothing is said about (AFIK)

Has anyone got knowledge about meshes and light sources thingy in skyrim ?

Is there are hard coded limit ? or elfx meshes are able to handle an infinite number of sources without the mesh going dark ?

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/10311-lights-flicker-when-changing-directional-view/

There is a workaround but it involves alternating the meshes to utilize more and smaller materials.

Elfx puts it right at the max which is annoying. Don't use touches because you'll definitely get flickering

Hi, I have a question here, the capability patch YOT - Moon Tales (I know included in LoTD) but i showing me a warning of a missing master (Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp)

How do you do the merge? Plugin Standalone does not allow me to load it, even when the plugin is active (right pane) but red flagged. I read the installation instructions but nothing is said about (AFIK)

moonlight tales is not a mod included in LOTD... moonpath to elseweyr is included.

moonlight tales is a mod in SRLE base. Have you installed it?