SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

So after updating DDL I get the crash fixes message

"Skyrim has crashed because an object with form ID 000610AE base ID 00051126 type 0x26 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to a corrupted mesh or other reasons"

I tracked those numbers down to "Meshes\Landscape\Trees\SRG_TreePineForest05.nif" in the trees and flora merge, but i dont know what to do with it...

also worth noting is that when i open nifskope everything is fine until I try to exit, upon which my computer freezes and not even cntrl+alt+del works

can someone help?

Use nifhealer on it

So after updating DDL I get the crash fixes message

"Skyrim has crashed because an object with form ID 000610AE base ID 00051126 type 0x26 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to a corrupted mesh or other reasons"

I tracked those numbers down to "Meshes\Landscape\Trees\SRG_TreePineForest05.nif" in the trees and flora merge, but i dont know what to do with it...

also worth noting is that when i open nifskope everything is fine until I try to exit, upon which my computer freezes and not even cntrl+alt+del works

can someone help?

quick update, i tried using NifHealer on that whole trees folder, and SRG_TreePineForest05 wasn't even one of the nifs that got healed.

Hi and thanks for making the guide.

I was wondering, do you still have plans to add enhanced cities mod? Because if you do, i will wait a bit with starting a new character.

Town overhauls tend to be a conflict pain so no we wont add any big overhauls. Just little mods. But dont wait on us because you will wait a long time.

quick update, i tried using NifHealer on that whole trees folder, and SRG_TreePineForest05 wasn't even one of the nifs that got healed.

Try to reinstall EVT maybe its a bad download. I did not crash with that error yet. Is it reproducible?

Well always whenEVT updates author makes some change to the esp aswell lately. So yea you need to remerge with the new esp

The character I am planing to play is a warrior -shield and sword/mace/axe + bows, thinking about that i wonder if i can skip all the dual sheath redux files without harming the late patches and the conflict resolution

If you skip DSR then look at the animations so you dont draw from back.

Also when setting up xpmse mcm menu dont use swords on back and anything on back there.

ok problem is actualy noble skyrim, anyone can tell me how i can figure out what texture is being used so i can remove that one?

Ok found the troublemaker texture whdirtbrick.dds and whdirtbrick_n.dds if you delete this 2 the weird road on the bridge is gone

they are in

\textures\architecture\windhelm

Edited by minos55
  • +1 1