SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Are there some settings to start up testing?

how do you test that just go ingame and opem console in menu or how?

yes go to the crashfixplugin.ini and change CustomMemoryBlock=1 this is optional btw and then start CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb with number 64 and then open the game console anywhere even in the main menu and see if the two blocks are between 85-95% if it isn't increase the numbers until you get the proper percent for your system mind was 104 but it varies from system to system

Edited by kareemamr50

yes go to the crashfixplugin.ini and change CustomMemoryBlock=1 this is optional btw and then start CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb with number 64 and then open the game console anywhere even in the main menu and see if the two blocks are between 85-95% if it isn't increase the numbers until you get the proper percent for your system mind was 104 but it varies from system to system

Tank you very, very much for this tip

Finally started to play and just went to fly around to see if any problems first, and noticed weird snow and path on windhelm bridge, does anyone else have this?

I21HnB7.jpg

6BOSe8u.jpg

sHuVIRf.jpg

kqA7Xcd.jpg

eiLAb0W.jpg

This has been around forever and I can't remember exactly what it is, but I think it is some kind of load order issue.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

I'm following the instructions, and I find the following really confusing:

Please note the merged patch contains the following patches:
 DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
 DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
 DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
 DBM_DPA_Patch.esp
 DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp
 DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp
 DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp
 DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp
 DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp
 DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
 DBM_MUS_Patch.esp
 DBM_RSChildren.esp (This is optional and NOT included in LOTD Patches Merged - use this patch only if you installed NPC Retextures - Optional Install)
 DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp
 DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp
 DBM_WAA_Patch.esp
 DBM_CCF_Patch.esp
 DBM_WAFR Patch.esp
 DBM_CCOR_patch.esp
 TCIY-BCS Patch.esp
 If you don't have all of these mods or you want to include DBM_RSChildren.esp you will have to do your own merge. This is the actual merge order and the filename output should be LOTD Patches Merged.esp

I mean, making my own merge is fine and dandy. But where do I find the individual esps? I tried using the main file of the LOTD Patch Central page, but the name of the esps listed above don't tell you what options exactly you should use.

Someone please clarify.

don't test memory blocks in main menu.... go around skyrim and test there by opening the console

DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
 DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
 DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
 DBM_DPA_Patch.esp
 DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp
 DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
 DBM_MUS_Patch.esp
 DBM_RSChildren.esp (This is optional and NOT included in LOTD Patches Merged - use this patch only if you installed NPC Retextures - Optional Install)
 DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp
 DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp
 DBM_WAA_Patch.esp
 DBM_CCF_Patch.esp
 DBM_WAFR Patch.esp
 DBM_CCOR_patch.esp
 TCIY-BCS Patch.esp
 If you don't have all of these mods or you want to include DBM_RSChildren.esp you will have to do your own merge. This is the actual merge order and the filename output should be LOTD Patches Merged.esp

I mean, making my own merge is fine and dandy. But where do I find the individual esps? I tried using the main file of the LOTD Patch Central page, but the name of the esps listed above don't tell you what options exactly you should use.

Someone please clarify.

use the main file of the LOTD Patch Central and install the options there for what mods you use.

For example DBM_AOS_Patch.esp this is the patch for Audio Overhaul of Skyrim. This DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp is the patch for Immersive Weapons and Immersive Armors... and so on.

Finally started to play and just went to fly around to see if any problems first, and noticed weird snow and path on windhelm bridge, does anyone else have this?

I21HnB7.jpg

6BOSe8u.jpg

sHuVIRf.jpg

kqA7Xcd.jpg

eiLAb0W.jpg

This has been around forever and I can't remember exactly what it is, but I think it is some kind of load order issue.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

Any idea where to start maybe?

OK, evening modding.

I was trying to let the merges for later, but i hit the 255 plugs, so i going to start to merge.

Taking an oversight of the merges sections, I see here and there

MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE MERGED PLUGIN STANDALONE SRLE EXTENDED LOTD PROFILE CREATED AT THE TOP OF THE GUIDE:

Since i had no plans to play the SRLE version i did not create that profile, I have just one profile in my MO. Could that be a cause of any issue?

OK, evening modding.

I was trying to let the merges for later, but i hit the 255 plugs, so i going to start to merge.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE MERGED PLUGIN STANDALONE SRLE EXTENDED LOTD PROFILE CREATED AT THE TOP OF THE GUIDE:

Since i had no plans to play the SRLE version i did not create that profile, I have just one profile in my MO. Could that be a cause of any issue?

no just make sure Merge plugins standalone is setup as per Neo says.

OK, evening modding.

No issue if you are carrefull with what and how you install. I dont have a Base SRLE profile either in MO

Anyway what you see there is reffering to a Merge Plugin Standalone profile for the merges on different profiles. Si that you dont have to delete merges

DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
 DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
 DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
 DBM_DPA_Patch.esp
 DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp
 DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
 DBM_MUS_Patch.esp
 DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp
 DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp
 DBM_WAA_Patch.esp
 DBM_CCF_Patch.esp
 DBM_WAFR Patch.esp
 DBM_CCOR_patch.esp
 TCIY-BCS Patch.esp

Someone please clarify.

The FOMOD patcher detects what mods you have, so you shouldn't need to worry about what to select, the mods should be selected for you.

Any idea where to start maybe?

With any mod that alters snow textures.

So after updating DDL I get the crash fixes message

"Skyrim has crashed because an object with form ID 000610AE base ID 00051126 type 0x26 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to a corrupted mesh or other reasons"

I tracked those numbers down to "Meshes\Landscape\Trees\SRG_TreePineForest05.nif" in the trees and flora merge, but i dont know what to do with it...

also worth noting is that when i open nifskope everything is fine until I try to exit, upon which my computer freezes and not even cntrl+alt+del works

can someone help?

Hei, I have followed the SRLE Extended LoTD installation guide for the most part, nevertheless, i have added very carefully a couple of mods on my own.

One of them, because i like a more lively Skyrim is Animallica -https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57413/?-

And i have included the Skytest Animallica.esp with all the Skytes/NARC patch merges in the merge "Animals Merged.esp"

Testing Skyrim all seems to work, but i wonder if that can be an issue when installing the "SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution.esp"

What is your opinion?