SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I would stick with the normal version for the guide to be most compatible with the majority of users playstyles. It should be up to the individual users to use Noob, or Nightmare versions.

The beauty of it is that there is no difference between the versions as far as patches and conflict resolution is concerned so one can switch without any headaches at all.

I concur whit that decision too

Hei,

When you take down the RRR enhanced aand ELFX patch from SRLE and add the RRR basic version and in the installation guide says: Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Basic - SRLE Extended LOTD

I should understand that the mod is patched with the: SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution 1.29, but i do not see RRR list in the master dependencies in SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution 1.29

What I am missing there?

Hei,

When you take down the RRR enhanced aand ELFX patch from SRLE and add the RRR basic version and in the installation guide says: Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Basic - SRLE Extended LOTD

I should understand that the mod is patched with the: SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution 1.29, but i do not see RRR list in the master dependencies in SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution 1.29

What I am missing there?

there are no conflicts so nothing needs patching for the basic version of RRR

Alright you wonderful WIZ Kids out there. Would it be possible to make a (small!!!!!) patch to remove the loin cloth from the males in Skysight skins mod. It a minor inconvenience, but with the Ladies (yes chosen in install set-up) naked, why should the males be SO Bashful. After all, with things being equal in this world, i think it would only be fair(YES i know i can change the ladies to wear nighties....But then again it's NOT THE POINT). Robert's better males made the effort to give a chose, but it seems the mod maker(Skysight) is missing in action. Any way any suggestions/comments would be appriecated, and if not i'll revert to better males but that would be a pity as Skysight is wonderful bar the choice

Berndaroy 

Alright you wonderful WIZ Kids out there. Would it be possible to make a (small!!!!!) patch to remove the loin cloth from the males in Skysight skins mod. It a minor inconvenience, but with the Ladies (yes chosen in install set-up) naked, why should the males be SO Bashful. After all, with things being equal in this world, i think it would only be fair(YES i know i can change the ladies to wear nighties....But then again it's NOT THE POINT). Robert's better males made the effort to give a chose, but it seems the mod maker(Skysight) is missing in action. Any way any suggestions/comments would be appriecated, and if not I'll revert to better males but that would be a pity as Skysight is wonderful bar the choice

Berndaroy 

As far as I know new body meshes would need to be created in order to make this work properly. This was something Fadingsignal was working on before he got busy with FO4 stuff.

It would require someone familiar with creating meshes and i believe permission from fadingsignal.

Edit: If you are playing as a beast race and really want to you could remove:

malebody_0.nif

malebody_1.nif

from skysight skin and you will get the penis back.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Alright you wonderful WIZ Kids out there. Would it be possible to make a (small!!!!!) patch to remove the loin cloth from the males in Skysight skins mod. It a minor inconvenience, but with the Ladies (yes chosen in install set-up) naked, why should the males be SO Bashful. After all, with things being equal in this world, i think it would only be fair(YES i know i can change the ladies to wear nighties....But then again it's NOT THE POINT). Robert's better males made the effort to give a chose, but it seems the mod maker(Skysight) is missing in action. Any way any suggestions/comments would be appriecated, and if not i'll revert to better males but that would be a pity as Skysight is wonderful bar the choice

Berndaroy 

Skysight skins don't texture the penis properly last I saw.  You'll end up with strange dongers. ;)

ya i had a closer look at this in nifscope and gimp, but i wouldn't know where to begin. i find the computer jargon, know how, that most people that work with a computer every day take for granted, confusing. The body looks the same minus the penis, but the textures are different, in layout etc.I'll guess its wait time until Fadingsignal creates a patch or decide to use better bodies by its self. Thanks for the feed back....and i'll try and learn how to use the damn tools lol

Berndaroy

Edited by berndaroy

What's MO3S - Alternate Textures for? Can anyone explain this?

I saw some records which have several of these. Is it better to just use one of them or both of them works just fine?

Also I noticed some armor records that CCF use but overwritten by other mods like

Undeath.esp \ Armor \ 0010CFE4 <ClothesMonkRobesColorBrownHooded>

0010CFEA

0010CFEB

0010CFEC

CCF have VMAD on them while it is being overwritten by Undeath the VMAD is not carried over.

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp \ Armor \ 0007C932 <ClothesMGRobesArchmage>

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp \ Armor \ 0010F570 <ClothesMGRobesArchmage1Hooded>

CCF keywords is not carried over.

I guess I'm gonna bump my post because I'm curious about what M03S do