SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I have been think SkyTweak could be useful and aid balancing for a while but ever got around to tying it out and i am unlikely to for the foreseeable future however if you if it useful and find a setup that work well with SRLE Extended LoTD I suggest you make a recommendation to Paul.

Actually I don't know what's best and what's balanced for me personally. The furthest quest I've played since using mods is just finished greybeards calling.

So I don't have that experiences to balanced stuffs out. Just shouting a mod that might help.

Maybe the others which are more experienced than me can help. Like Dunc.

I will post info then. Can someone confirm this ingame?

Hiding \Meshes\lod\solitude\sbardscollegetower_lod.nif from Caribou Gone solved the problem with the floating tower in Solitude.

post-6799-0-88237100-1473269895_thumb.jpg

While I was there I noticed this low resolution texture for the rock I was standing on

post-6799-0-86776300-1473270036_thumb.jpg

Edited by edynacio

Paul, Lexy or Darth,

If you are dropping BYS, is anyone of you able to update the CR and update the guide, by any chance?

I would like to test the different versions of AAE without the presence of BYS.

I know you have all been very busy lately but I though about asking anyway, just in case one of you would be able to do it.

Edited by edynacio

Guys and Gals, if you do drop bring your silver, would it be possible to make a small patch to merge in misc. patch to replace the silver ware in the companions hall(as provided by BYS, optional files). If the whole point of this build is to remain as close as possible to lore friendly, it stands to reason werewolves cannot eat and drink from cups and plates that would be lethal to them....just a thought/suggestion

Yours sincerely Berndaroy

For the lod problem of whiterun trees a few pages back does one still have to do the fix detailed by paul? Or does latest conflict resolution fix it by itself?

The next update of the CR will fix this

Guys and Gals, if you do drop bring your silver, would it be possible to make a small patch to merge in misc. patch to replace the silver ware in the companions hall(as provided by BYS, optional files). If the whole point of this build is to remain as close as possible to lore friendly, it stands to reason werewolves cannot eat and drink from cups and plates that would be lethal to them....just a thought/suggestion

Yours sincerely Berndaroy

I will try

Paul if you will, on the development page(or unstable page), under NPCS Retextures you have one under construction and the other as optional. My question is..is the optional to remain as an option or ear marked to be removed once WSCO etc is buildt and patched & stable?

Berndaroy

we are currently talking about maybe getting rid of all the NPC retextures and only having Windsong + Inhabitants of Skyrim plus Ultimate NPC Overhaul II this should majorly simply things in this section. Paul is at his sister wedding so that why he has been unable to do any testing. I haven't done any either cos i not had time plus  off travelling again tomorrow for work.

Darth thank you for the quick reply, that clears that up and i'll rebuild when it's done...i'm in no rush, and above all, THANK YOU that you took the challange to build upon SRLE AND INCORPORATE LOTD. Something i have asked for many,many months ago when i first discovered LOTD(v 14 something). I know how to dabble around with tools but i'm no modder and its work like yours and many many modders, that makes playing the ELDERSCROLLS such fun

Cheers mate

Berndaroy