SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

To be clear I have NOT used or tested the current version of the guide. My last install was the August 18th version.

My FPS in most areas weren't bad. 40 to 50 with drops to 30s in intense scenes. I did have quite a few combat ctds tho that I believe were memory related. Played that save for 29 hours.

Guide was installed exactly as written with NO deviation except the performance tweaks already mentioned.

What are your system specs? Where's your mod list?

My system specs are:

Windows 7

i7-3770K 3.5GHz

32 GB RAM

GTX 780  3 GB

Haven't made a modlist, but it has been pretty much the exact copy of SRLE Extended LOTD guide since I started at August 10th, and have been keeping it up to date to this days version with some small merging exceptions that would have screwed the formids too much in an existing game. At first I did have rather heavy performance dips close to the major city exterior areas, but changing Noble Skyrim and Vivid Landscapes to the performance version largely fixed those, and after Enhanced Landscaped was dropped in favor of the current landscape mod setup my game is always running smoothly.

Edited by howlingc

I am sorry but if you haven't updated since the 18th of August how can you comment on the current state of performance of the guide cos there have been quite a lot a big changes. I can't even give a proper assessment cos even I am out of date now and I am the original guide author. I have 2 days before I am of out again rigging and lighting stuff so if i can i will update my install and assess it current stable state.

This kind of users happened to Neo's guide aswell so it is clear that we cant make everyone happy. Everyone is free to choose what they want or not or even lash around in forum blaming others for their unhappy experience.

Did you guys miss the 29 hours in a save part?

I havent used the most up to date version but its not hard to judge just by looking at it. I dont see how adding more trees and grass is going to help performance....

And before you guys get your panties in a bunch i LIKE the guide for the most part. I just think its overboard and too geared for the FEW users who have 980tis and better.

Neos guide is very stable BTW. Just lacks the combat/gameplay stuff i want. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

SRLE Extended brings SRLE many steps further, improving the Skyrim gaming experience. That obviously comes with a price.

It's better to stick with SRLE basic if you can't have an enjoyable experience with SRLE Extended due to PC limitations.

Edited by edynacio

Did you guys miss the 29 hours in a save part?

I havent used the most up to date version but its not hard to judge just by looking at it. I dont see how adding more trees and grass is going to help performance....

And before you guys get your panties in a bunch i LIKE the guide for the most part. I just think its overboard and too geared for the FEW users who have 980tis and better.

Neos guide is very stable BTW. Just lacks the combat/gameplay stuff i want. 

Well the character I'm currently playing has clocked 66 play hours, and the other character I'm alternating with has been played 41 hours. And to top it off despite recommendations I've kept my game constantly updated to the current SRLE LoTD guide version state without any problems (although I basically know what I'm doing so it's kind of ok ;) )

But I'm going stop now and go to bed, since this clearly is a lost battle.

Sorry again me, but thereis no CompanionArissa.esm, so what do we do here?

0000003C Tamriel \ 00000D74 <Cell> \ Persistent \ 000D975A Placed Object <ElvenSword>

• Conflict Resloution: Use record from CompanionArissa.esm then move NAME - Base from MLU.esp
  • Problem Resolved: Changes from Arissa - The Wandering Rogue and Morrowlooy Ultimate needed to be merged.

No your not wrong. For you the spice of life arthmoor esp loaded in position 04 so the formids will have 04 in the beginning. Yes change those.

Ok, thinking that the Mod Index will probably change after mo load list and merges, i believe better to do it when that be finished

Tx again for you help

• +1 1

Well the character I'm currently playing has clocked 66 play hours, and the other character I'm alternating with has been played 41 hours. And to top it off despite recommendations I've kept my game constantly updated to the current SRLE LoTD guide version state without any problems (although I basically know what I'm doing so it's kind of ok ;) )

But I'm going stop now and go to bed, since this clearly is a lost battle.

Neos guide is very stable, i tested i hard and long tgm/tcl speedmult 1500, and although VRAM goes well beyond 3.5 even surpassed 3.9, it does not crash or at least i do not manage to crash, but as you said, for me it lacks gameplay, encounters, adventure and combat..... just all what this guide gives (A bite of a hassle to install) but i believe it would be worth

Suppose i find a bug at forge. CCOR Learn Technique ability don't work for some Falmer equipment. Falmer WarAxe, Sword, Armor, Boots, Bracer, Shield and Bow. Work with Shortsword and another...I have unfortunately forgotten name. But for the rest im sure. If anyone has time let us know if you experience the same error.

And sign at Whiterun stable as strange bug. When i arrived for the first time in the city, sign is invisible. When exit from the city is restored. Is from Blowing in The Wind mod, in SRLE Base don't have any problem, only with merge of this guide.

SIGN SCREEN https://postimg.org/image/ka4za3tmn/ https://postimg.org/image/oypr55byl/

Edited by Bivo

CCOR Learn Technique ability don't work for some Falmer equipment. Falmer WarAxe, Sword, Armor, Boots, Bracer, Shield and Bow. Work with Shortsword and another...I have unfortunately forgotten name. But for the rest im sure. If anyone has time let us know if you experience the same error.

I seem to recall something like this in one of my test playthroughs a while back.  I'll have a look again in the near future and see what's up.