SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Having the same issue. What was your solution?

I've moved the Spice of Life - Fences out from the original mod folder just for the sake of make my merging of Landscape and Environment Merged easier. But after I forgot to activate the original mod which have meshes and textures in it. That's why I'm missing fences.

I think AAE nightmare edition have a nice touch in it with the weapon resistance features. Which makes it kind of unique. I'm still using the nightmare on my new game.

I think AAE nightmare edition have a nice touch in it with the weapon resistance features. Which makes it kind of unique. I'm still using the nightmare on my new game.

One of the questions to consider is how well the updated version plays with Bring Your Silver. There were issues with the previous version.

We need to make sure that Vampires are realistically difficult but not hard to the point of making you miserable fighting them.

Edited by edynacio

Someone in AAE mod thread posted this about the Noob version compatibility with Bring your silver:

Checked in TES5Edit, and the inconsistencies between Bring your silver and the Noob version of AAE are tiny and inconsequential. I only saw a couple minor differences between the random vampire hunters you encounter during the Dawnguard quest, and the differences were small. Just load the one you want to take precedence last, and you should get the functionality of both mods.

Also Alex9ndre posted a list of issues in the current AAE versions resistance perks. I think I'm going to go with the Noob version and let Bring your silver handle the resistances entirely.

Edited by howlingc

can you post a screen or a formid?

check if you installed properly spice of life fences

edit: have any of you tried the new AAE

My mistake, misread a post with multiple quotes. My modified build is running fairly stable with the exception of encountering major battles from immersive patrols, and I am thinking that is a EBT/BFS issue. When I posted earlier, I was meaning to say that I also had an issue with a floating tree outside Solitude. FormID 34008AA8. Not all that good with forums. hopefully below is a link to my screenshot.

open?id=0B-F4kNjxQciDYk12UGY3eVdtMDQ

Also in this area, there seems to be a conflict between the trees placed by the trees and flora mod, and trees placed by USLEEP. Specifically FormIDs:

0506311A

0506311B

0506311C

0506311E

0506311F

open?id=0B-F4kNjxQciDcEdKd1ZZY0d3emc

open?id=0B-F4kNjxQciDZzlRS2FMRG5wVEU

my game runs like a pile of trash 20 fps in riverwood with everything installed is there something can remove to make them better i have gtx 970 ,i7 4790 ,8gm ram

My guess would be the new landscape mods. I thought they were redoing it to improve performance but it looks like its twice as performance heavy now. :(

I know..we will remove enhanced landscapes and add in even more trees and more grass...that should help lol. The most performance instensive VRAM demanding things we can think of. 

Lets make it so only windows 7 users with super computers can use this. (sarcasm)

I am having second thoughts about even installing this again. WAAY too overboard on the landscape stuff. 

I havent tested the new updates yet tho. But my last install was the august 18th guide and riverwood was a rough area. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

If AAE and Bring your silver still aren't playing nicely together maybe we should consider dropping Bring Your Silver? until the mod authors either fix it or a patch is made.

I like the BYS additions, although the corrupted weapons are so damn ugly that my vampire character simply refuses to use them even though that leaves him only fire as a method to dealing with other undeads. Although, I did make a patch for the BYS resistance perks so that Daedric and Dragonbone weapons also bypasses the resistance as per AAE resistance perks. I like the weapon flexibility that it gives later in the game, and it gives my vampire some alternatives.

Edited by howlingc

Ya, this

https://postimg.org/image/6q33o6wwt/

https://postimg.org/image/6eq8p65ul/

Is the same, and only one, 2 image is just for showing enable/disable fuction in game console

ok thanks. I will try to fix this and get a new cr soon. this week is a bit busy for me so i'll let you know when its done

My mistake, misread a post with multiple quotes. My modified build is running fairly stable with the exception of encountering major battles from immersive patrols, and I am thinking that is a EBT/BFS issue. When I posted earlier, I was meaning to say that I also had an issue with a floating tree outside Solitude. FormID 34008AA8. Not all that good with forums. hopefully below is a link to my screenshot.

open?id=0B-F4kNjxQciDYk12UGY3eVdtMDQ

Also in this area, there seems to be a conflict between the trees placed by the trees and flora mod, and trees placed by USLEEP. Specifically FormIDs:

0506311A

0506311B

0506311C

0506311E

0506311F

open?id=0B-F4kNjxQciDcEdKd1ZZY0d3emc

open?id=0B-F4kNjxQciDZzlRS2FMRG5wVEU

almost every mod conflicts with USLEEP. I will check them when i can. thanks

My guess would be the new landscape mods. I thought they were redoing it to improve performance but it looks like its twice as performance heavy now. :(

I know..we will remove enhanced landscapes and add in even more trees and more grass...that should help lol. The most performance instensive VRAM demanding things we can think of. 

Lets make it so only windows 7 users with super computers can use this. (sarcasm)

I am having second thoughts about even installing this again. WAAY too overboard on the landscape stuff. 

I havent tested the new updates yet tho. But my last install was the august 18th guide and riverwood was a rough area. 

everyone knows SRLE extended is a hungry beast. If you want to play the game with a medium or low pc you need to drop all textures to a lower quality (and don't install any of the textures in extended stick to SRLE base). 

Since the latest performance tweaks SRLE extended has been running smoothly for me in every area, and by this point my current character has been in all four corners of Skyrim and at least travelled past most areas between them. And with the current landscape mod composition the game looks better than ever, especially the Whiterun hold area.

And no I don't have a super computer, although my setup is relatively on the more powerful side of things:

Windows 7

i7-3770K 3.5GHz

32 GB RAM

GTX 780  3 GB