SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

we could do that but we would have to double check with Dreadflopp if he is OK with that as they technically his patches. The major issue I have with keeping older patches is they will eventually clog up the nexus page.

I understand re: older patches - you wouldn't want to keep everything.   But you can always create a second mod page for older things, so as not to clog up the current stuff, and you don't need to keep everything - just say, the sets of files for major 'stable' versions.

Guys why CACO iNeed & Frostfall patch is not requied? In my actual gameplay (with a Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition only) i can't get warmth benefits from soup and most of time iNeed automating system for recognize food cause me problems like wronged named food items or duplicated objects

Guys why CACO iNeed & Frostfall patch is not requied? In my actual gameplay (with a Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition only) i can't get warmth benefits from soup and most of time iNeed automating system for recognize food cause me problems like wronged named food items or duplicated objects

Basically not got around to testing it the testing team have had other more important things to deal with.

Hey guys

i encountered something that isn't in the guide at all it's just my personal merge ,i was wondering if you can help me with them?

so i have a merge that contains armors and weapons mods like billyro weapons and paladin's armor and weapons and have a patch from WAA for them the problem is that, when i change the patches master to the merged one and check for errors i get alot of errors and find the most of the records and form id's aren't synced with the patch, i find that it conflicts with another mod in the merge that has nothing to do with the original and then i tried to check for errors with the original master mod and didn't find any errors and everything is synced so what should i do in this situation?

Hey guys

i encountered something that isn't in the guide at all it's just my personal merge ,i was wondering if you can help me with them?

so i have a merge that contains armors and weapons mods like billyro weapons and paladin's armor and weapons and have a patch from WAA for them the problem is that, when i change the patches master to the merged one and check for errors i get alot of errors and find the most of the records and form id's aren't synced with the patch, i find that it conflicts with another mod in the merge that has nothing to do with the original and then i tried to check for errors with the original master mod and didn't find any errors and everything is synced so what should i do in this situation?

You cannot merge mods and then change the master name in their patches.... in a merge records can be renumbered and the patch will look for the older reference which are gone... so if you have mods with patches you cant merge them with others unless you merge there the patch aswell... but beware that if the patch contains another master then your merge will have that as a master aswell.... do you need to look at the order aswell.

Just to be sure I understand ... in the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod readme, for the upgrade to 16.5.1 it talks about the need to clean scripts.

Do I do that by running the ReSaver, and then right clicking on the relevant scripts and deleting them?

If you load an old save yes

Re: The new Dreadflopp's patches, and any new non-Nexus patches that may be created.   Could I request that you add either version names or dates (preferably both) to the file name of any direct-download patches you create, so that we can tell different versions apart, and be able to tell when they've changed?  Also, can you keep old versions available, so those of us who want to build an older version of build (e.g. 'before the next round of landscape changes') can get the older patches?

Or better yet, put them on the Nexus.  Or won't Dreadflopp allow that?

The patch archive and pre-merged patches will be on the nexus.  If someone won't allow use/redistribution of their particular patch then I'll make my own version.

Edited by jdsmith2816

You cannot merge mods and then change the master name in their patches.... in a merge records can be renumbered and the patch will look for the older reference which are gone... so if you have mods with patches you cant merge them with others unless you merge there the patch aswell... but beware that if the patch contains another master then your merge will have that as a master aswell.... do you need to look at the order aswell.

thanks man didn't think about that i will try to organize my merges better

Hmm in order to customize my Conflict Resolution esp, I removed all the records relating to ELFX - Exteriors then removed it as a master from file header, but when I tried to right click the plugin and select "Clean masters" I got an "assertion failure wbimplementation.pas" error. So I ignored it and launched my game, only to discover that main menu just won't show up. The dragon symbol is visible, but it just hangs there forever. Anyone have any ideas?

Edited by Jailhouseblues