SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

So I want to use a different ENB, but it just so happens that it is incompatible with VW and ELFX. I uninstalled VW fine, but I can't just disable ELFX as the SRLE LOTD Conflict Resolution esp has it as a master. How would I go about preserving the Conflict Resolution but without its dependency on ELFX? I would have to delete the related records right?

So I want to use a different ENB, but it just so happens that it is incompatible with VW and ELFX. I uninstalled VW fine, but I can't just disable ELFX as the SRLE LOTD Conflict Resolution esp has it as a master. How would I go about preserving the Conflict Resolution but without its dependency on ELFX? I would have to delete the related records right?

Correct, and that could be a fair few records.

It's the ELFX - Exterior.esp that have dependencies on the CR.

@jdsmith2816, this patches that you are about to remerge are gonna be in the guide as a pre made? Or do we still to do the merge by ourselves?

From the revision of the guide the Skytest for dawnguard and dragon born is removed may I know why?

Edited by reddvilzz

Regarding the patches... we'll probably offer a pack you can download to pick and choose to build you rown CR as well as a pre-merged CR patch that covers everythign for those installing 100% of the guide.

Regarding Skytest... the integration page states DG&DB patches are not needed when using Create Extension.

@jdsmith2816, this patches that you are about to remerge are gonna be in the guide as a pre made? Or do we still to do the merge by ourselves?

we're planning on supply something similar to what Dreadflopps does with his modular patches so you should be able to pick and choose stuff (at least that's the idea) but that JD's baby he is sort out ::P:

Sorry for an offshoot idea but I was wondering if we should create an official slre screenshot thread. Where you post your best screenshots along with telling whether using base or lotd or the old extended version of slre as well as what enb and what (if any) graphical changes you made to base guide.

Yeah mine works fine at 96, but you are right, it is totally system and mod load dependant on what the ideal settings of the custom memory block are.

exactly. I get 70-90 only at 112 

Sorry for an offshoot idea but I was wondering if we should create an official slre screenshot thread. Where you post your best screenshots along with telling whether using base or lotd or the old extended version of slre as well as what enb and what (if any) graphical changes you made to base guide.

you can post screenshots here too if you want there is no need for an extra topic.

I still owe people a guide to properly integrating SMC w/ SRLE LOTD for improved visuals :(  There need to be more hours in the day.

cmon work on the patches leave SMC after they're done :D

look in the CR subguide all the dependancies are there