SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ok i am totally lost.  Crash fixes ini has the two tweaks set to 1.  SKSE ini only has the tints set in it. memory blocks log is still reporting block 1 as 256.  and still crashes any outdoor cell.  SLRE base profile is runnin g fine, with same settings in all inis, (double checked Crash fixes ini, and SKSE. ini) its memory blocks log is reporting block 1 512.  my SKSE loader has -forcesteamloader set in arguments.  google is telling me nothing.. why isnt this profile recognizing the memory fix?

to be clear, SKSE ini reads...

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

and crash fixes ini has

[Patch]

UseOSAllocators=1
AlignHeapAllocate=1
CustomMemoryBlock=1
CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=96
Edited by Hodegar

what stage are you at?

just finished the collectables stage working on the flora changes now.  

ok update.. for some weird reason, deleting the line -forcesteamloader and retyping it fixzed the memory issue, im now clocking 512  in block one.  but still getting instant CTD loading any outdoor cell, whether by loading into an interior cell then trying to go outside, or by using coc commands

Edited by Hodegar

someone who can respond kindly to my question ?  to reduce the script lag is a good idea remove Enanced Blood and Deadly Spell Impact ? Just delete with xEdit the reference from conflict resolution esp and everything seem all right, right?

yes you can remove then. For enhanced blood keep the textures only. and from the CR delete the records that involve them

someone who can respond kindly to my question ?  to reduce the script lag is a good idea remove Enanced Blood and Deadly Spell Impact ? Just delete with xEdit the reference from conflict resolution esp and everything seem all right, right?

Deadly spell impacts doesn't do anything script wise, but it has been known to cause a few issues.  I use the DSI textures but disable the .esp myself.

As for EBT, that can get pretty script heavy, yes.  You may want to eliminate that if you are having script lag issues. You can keep the textures only with EBT too if you like.

Edited by sirjesto

Thanks guys, I keep only the texture then both mod and delete the esp ! They are great mod , but I read that may cause crashes, especially DSI. Then maybe not, but in this guide I see many mod with a lot of scripts , better lighten up a little of everything.

I believe the value of custom memory block is highly dependant of the pc specs.

I reach 100% of a block already at 120, I'm around 135/140.

The console shows how filled are the blocks, it should be between 70 and 90% at any time.

Yeah mine works fine at 96, but you are right, it is totally system and mod load dependant on what the ideal settings of the custom memory block are.