SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

like what i thought follower are the same as any other mods?

I believe this was looked at before and some of the followers had navmesh conflicts.

By the way, I just built out this guide again and I am pretty impressed with the new landscape. It looks great and my performance is really good. Nice job.

hey guys, I am about to install SRLE LotD and try it out but after looking over the modlist I have two questions regarding consistency and compatibility.

1. Better vampires is being used, have you guys looked into vampiric thirst and vampiric thirst redone by the author of AAE

2. MLU- simple is in the guide, but so are many new weapons mods which do not have a compatibility patch. Don't mods like immersive weapons, more interesting loot, and faction crossbows, take away from MLU by adding new, unbalanced, level lists?

ok for those that wanted a fix for the lod problem near whiterun.

do the merge. Run ReLinker. Go to ReLinker Output\textures\terrain\lodgen\Trees and Flora Merged.esp\

there find the files vurt_aspen01_00000D62.txt and vurt_aspen01_00000D62.dds

next go to Mod Organizer\mods\Trees and Flora Merged\merge\  and open Trees and Flora Merged_map.txt

search under SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp for 00000D62=?????????   (be sure that you are looking under this esp because there are other esps with the same formid that gets renumbered)  

and then rename the vurt_aspen01_00000D62.txt and vurt_aspen01_00000D62.dds  files to the ????????? found in the merged map txt.

activate Relinker output and then run DynDOLOD.

go ingame and coc whiterun. Left of the bridge should be the aspen trees far away beeing seen now.

Tell me if it works for you then.

Edited by paul666root