SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

yeah i think you have to edit the .exe actualy but i have no knowledge in this area ask hishy in private.

Just remove it from the output for now

EDIT: Actually it seems that modification is genuine, so that script should be modified by relinker.

Edited by Ganda

How can I remove it ? from the output folder ?

I only have relinker.exe in the software folder so I assume it is but I don't fine anything related to a sheson script

yeah i think you have to edit the .exe actualy but i have no knowledge in this area ask hishy in private.

Just remove it from the output for now

EDIT: Actually it seems that modification is genuine, so that script should be modified by relinker.

Yeah, I was looking at different versions.

i can't see anything changed in the fomods.

Here is the relevant part from the FOMOD

EDIT: I dont know ... i must have done something dumb when I installed and gotten to an installation path that was incorrect... forget i said anything
Edited by Michi

Is anyone else getting "Vanilla Skyrom LOD Billboards" (v1.0) from the base SRLE install being completely redundant (lightning bolt)? Mine is being overwritten in total by "Custom Placed Trees Megapatch" (v1.3.1) and "Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards" (v1.2.9BG). Are you guys seeing that, or did I do something wrong?

Is anyone else getting "Vanilla Skyrom LOD Billboards" (v1.0) from the base SRLE install being completely redundant (lightning bolt)? Mine is being overwritten in total by "Custom Placed Trees Megapatch" (v1.3.1) and "Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards" (v1.2.9BG). Are you guys seeing that, or did I do something wrong?

Yep the same

logically, that should happen with the current options in Tree mega patch. I checked several of them and they appear to be identical. I could check the hash...

"Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards" are just that. Vanilla Billboards. It makes sense to me that they would overwrite "Vanilla Skyrim LOD Billboards"

So uh, I just tried downloading the new unofficial smim, elfx, enb patch and for some reason the "download with manager" button ends up spamming nxm link handler(or something like that) and causes my memory to overload, forcing me to restart my computer. This has never happened before so I'm wondering if it's just me or if others have encountered this issue or perhaps knows the cause?