SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Oh man...

Vigor removed, EL removed, Caranthir added. Guyssss....I finally started playing! Level 7. Now there's this constant dillema, do I stay up to date with you guys but pretty much force myself to start a new

game?!?! Or do I fall way behind but keep playing...

First world problems! >_> lol

Oh man...

Vigor removed, EL removed, Caranthir added. Guyssss....I finally started playing! Level 7. Now there's this constant dillema, do I stay up to date with you guys but pretty much force myself to start a new

if your game is stable and you like the compilation of mods then you don't have to update. Keep playing.

We update because we have to update the guide.

ok have added Caranthir Tower Reborn + Patches this was a mod he meant to add this morning but forgot in his rush don't forget the Inigo loot rule.

Lexy, just checking what you added with Caranthir Tower and noticed you've added the Unique Uniques patch, which got me looking.  I had originally added it but when I activated it found I didn't have the Unique Uniques esp. Checking back I remembered that the LotD installation instruction say just to install the loose files and deactivate the esp.  So if you're following those instructions we shouldn't have the esp and therefore shouldn't need the CTR UU patch.

Lexy, just checking what you added with Caranthir Tower and noticed you've added the Unique Uniques patch, which got me looking.  I had originally added it but when I activated it found I didn't have the Unique Uniques esp. Checking back I remembered that the LotD installation instruction say just to install the loose files and deactivate the esp.  So if you're following those instructions we shouldn't have the esp and therefore shouldn't need the CTR UU patch.

Unique Uniques esp needs to be added back in Darth checked with Sirjesto and he says it's fine.

In the old files section near the bottom of the page...  Normally i'd have just grabbed the newest one but this is a pretty complex landscape you're putting together so I didn't want to make assumptions.

no i mean where do you see we ask for 1.5.8 ?

did i miss something?

Edited by paul666root

Oh man...

pretty much as soon as you start actaully playing and not just "testing" stop updating I know that can be hard to do but i will save your self headaces