SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Have you followed the recommended settings for Verdant in the OP:

iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15

iMinGrassSize=70 (increase to 80 or 90 for slight performance gain, hardly noticeable in my opinion)

This won't resolve your trees/EL issue BTW, just make Verdant look as beautiful as it should be!

That i did yes and started with iMinGrassSize=60 then settled for  iMinGrassSize=90 to help with the problem, that didn't solve it but it wasn't as bad as before.

It's just food is more complete..use the version that doesn't changes the effects https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77099/?

Comparing their FormID lists are surprisingly different. Looks like It's just food moves foods around light and medium classifications etc. even on the version that doesn't change anything, while the CACO - iNeed Patch just copies the food classification as they are into iNeed lists.

Edited by howlingc

Comparing their FormID lists are surprisingly different. Looks like It's just food moves foods around light and medium classifications etc. even on the version that doesn't change anything, while the CACO - iNeed Patch just copies the food classification as they are into iNeed lists.

Well if you think about it, it's a "conflict" between Ineed and CACO..If there are two mechanics that need to change the same thing..the one that needs to win is the one that the primary mod needs, in this case, CACO introduces servings on meats (so one beef is in fact 6 steaks) needs to be light, but for iNeed spoil system it needs to be heavy, but for me CACO should win, or risk on makeing that meat overpowered...

Also..there's a "problem" with the alcoholic drinks labeled as "food"...I found that very annoying as SkyUI is assigning the symbols based on the type of sound used by the item..

For an easier way to spot them in the inventory we should revert the "sound-consume" in xEdit.

Have to agree on the stagger locks. Considering how fragile everything is getting staggered in many cases is almost sure way to get yourself killed. So while it is realistic it can be really frustrating on occasions.

Compared to my ranger, leveling my mage is somewhat slower to level, at least in early levels. While my ranger was around level 3-4 after completing the Riverwood starting areas, my mage was barely at level 2. Still it wasn't too slow although there is a clear difference, and despite leveling more slowly he was murdering everything at a far faster rate than my ranger could.

Destruction and restoration are always slow to level. I just buy training for those. The rest of the magic skills are pretty easy to level. So yeah your right those compared to like two handed level super slow. But its like that even in the vanilla game. 

Also destruction levels easier once you use higher level spells (they give more EXP). Using ice storm gives more exp than frostbite. 

I am wondering if we drop Legacy of the dragon textures down to 1K how much the would help the VRAM Issue?

I think removing EVT would help vram and FPS A LOT.

it has clipping issues anyways. In college of winterhold. Personally not a fan of it. 

I also dont think Vividian is the problem performance wise...unless you just want a different look. 

Just cant jam 10lbs of you know what in a 5lbs bag lol

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

I think removing EVT would help vram and FPS A LOT.

it has clipping issues anyways. In college of winterhold. Personally not a fan of it. 

I also dont think Vividian is the problem performance wise...unless you just want a different look. 

Just cant jam 10lbs of you know what in a 5lbs bag lol

I totally get what you are saying I am is having a bit of a rethink on what to do about the Landscape section.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I just finished reinstalling all textures mods (since i was using mostly 1k) to 2k since i will change the VC tomorrow. Nexus worked horribly slow until now.

Now i will look into the landscape mods hishutup mentioned in PM. Trying to figure it out how to put them first and then tomorrow i will also test them.

hi everyone.. got a small question,

i an having problems healing to 100%

im a nord having 115 HP +(15) so 130.

i sometimes i can only heal to 129, and no matter how long i cast the heal spell i just cant get the last HP,,  then i can get some dmg and heal,, heals to 100%.. then next time 129 again..

at random.

it just anoy me that i cant get the HP bar to "go invissible" bcos i am often missing 1 HP.

any ideas ?

cheers

Canadus

hi everyone.. got a small question,

i an having problems healing to 100%

im a nord having 115 HP +(15) so 130.

i sometimes i can only heal to 129, and no matter how long i cast the heal spell i just cant get the last HP,,  then i can get some dmg and heal,, heals to 100%.. then next time 129 again..

at random.

it just anoy me that i cant get the HP bar to "go invissible" bcos i am often missing 1 HP.

any ideas ?

cheers

Canadus

Will you check something for me since i have something going on in my game that sound like yours. Go indoors and try to heal see if you will heal 100% then go outdoors and see if your health points will start to decrease again. If that is the case then it is frostfall i assume and i don't know if it is supposed to work like that or it is some sort of a glitch [no body ever answered my question] but after disabling it, i was able to heal to 100% while outdoors and HP never decreased on it is own afterwards till enabling it again. Also Vigor - Combat and Injuries has a feature that disable your passive health regeneration disabling that feature while frostfall is active seems to solve the problem.

guys any idea what might be causing this https://imgur.com/TN6JU09, it takes about 5-6 sec to load.

i am using verdant grass mod could it be the reason ?

Well i guess i have just found a solution to this one in case anyone else wanted to give verdant mod a try and stumbled upon the same problem, looks like loading Verdant  before Enhanced Landscapes in the left pane of MO was the solution to that problem at least that is what solved it for me.

Best of luck to everyone.

Destruction and restoration are always slow to level. I just buy training for those. The rest of the magic skills are pretty easy to level. So yeah your right those compared to like two handed level super slow. But its like that even in the vanilla game. 

Also destruction levels easier once you use higher level spells (they give more EXP). Using ice storm gives more exp than frostbite.

Yeah I’m aware of those details. I’m just too much of a cheapskate most of the time to actually buy training unless I really need it.

I found Ocato’s Recital from Apocalypse really helpful to passively level your magic skills while you play the game. After loading your best flesh spell into it there’s still two slots left and every school has at least one spell that fits into the Recital. Best of all Ocato’s Recital keeps casting those spells without mana cost, so you can always use the most powerful spells you can find to maximize the casting XP without hindering your magicka pool at all.

Okay guys i'm a lv 13 crusader/paladin (I don't have a lot of stuff yet so I just take anything I have that could help the best)

I did the olaf quest to take the verse for the bard's college.

Olaf was like lv 31 or smthin, and I found it super easy in master difficulty with 3 followers is it normal ?

Well I bought the spell "bone spirit" rather quickly which is an aoe anti undead spell that deals a lot of dmg and I just spammed it on his group of skeletons (he summons it when the fight starts) Is it normal ?

Well  gotta say his weapon is very very well done.

I remember seeing in some of the MCM menus a button to make citizens protected. Just can’t remember currently what it was, but I guess a similar feature is already included in one of the mods.

The games very stable for me. Getting an occasional crashes after several hours of play (3+ hours), and mostly just when I’m using crafting stations. I’m getting those random crashes both with safehouse special stations and regular stations so it’s not directly related to the safehouse stations.

I do have some slight performance issues that cause stuttering when I’m going forward around city exterior areas, but that’s mostly an issue on horseback because the terrain just doesn’t load fast enough.

Deadly Dragons has an option to make all important NPCs essential.  Is that what you remember?