SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

2.) Wonders of Weather is only in my merge one time, I'm thinking maybe it was just a bad merge?

I always have a tendency to load all MCM mods before leaving the alternate start room, maybe some should wait, huh?

When you merge mods that have MCM you have to copy the translations as well..

2.) Wonders of Weather now shows up in MCM first (above A Matter of Time) because it is named $Wonders of Weather. Some of the options have money signs in them as well

Merge Plugins should correctly handle copying the translations. At a guess I'd say you have renamed the merged esp after making the merge? If so that's what breaks the MCM menu.

Ok really really don't get this and I am also out of Ideas on how to solve this we are still running and 30fps in Falkreath. I have tried everything I can think off so suggestion will be welcome. I have updated the ini file usiing BethINI so they should be all good now but frame rate i still low in the village.

every other city it mostly 60-45fps (it was lower in winterhold due to a blizzard)

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Ok really really don't get this and I am also out of Ideas on how to solve this we are still running and 30fps in Falkreath. I have tried everything I can think off so suggestion will be welcome. I have updated the ini file usiing BethINI so they should be all good now but frame rate i still low in the village.

every other city it mostly 60-45fps (it was lower in winterhold due to a blizzard)

have you tried without any mods there?

Anything going on in Falkreath in terms of SMIM (thinking of something similar to the chandelier issue)? Any rogue bounds edits in anything? Try to toggle trees with the console command? Just thinking out loud here...

The texture optimization for immersive weapons caused purple textures....

did it exactly as prescribed. unchecking the optimized textures in MO fixed the issue. I will try it again but i dont think its gonna make a difference. 

Other than that im good to go. Just played for about 4 hours and no ctds or freezes.......just two crashes trying to load saves after dying. But those are about the only types of ctds i get. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

The texture optimization for immersive weapons caused purple textures....

did it exactly as prescribed. unchecking the optimized textures in MO fixed the issue. I will try it again but i dont think its gonna make a difference. 

Other than that im good to go. Just played for about 4 hours and no ctds or freezes.......just two crashes trying to load saves after dying. But those are about the only types of ctds i get. 

For which weapons exactly? I optimized them and have yet to encounter purple textures.