SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Looks like I'll be changing VRAM back to 3714 after all lol. Bigger issue though, Aela has yet again lost her face and hair textures. My NPC Retextures Merged turned out to be the problem, so I decided to remove Bijin All in One esp and replace it with the separate esp's(NPC's, Wives, Warmaidens, Serana, Valerica). Remade the merge and it worked. Strange.

EDIT: Textures work fine, but now her lips won't move. RIP

They have a premade merge you are supposed to use in the guide now. 

It is more of an error actually not a mismatch form ID, when I checked for errors aela and frea both have this error related where they are assigned not with WNAM record. Easy to fix though

How do I fix it?

They have a premade merge you are supposed to use in the guide now. 

Would totally use it, but I'm using CBBE instead of UNPB, and when I tried using the premade merge when it first released, Aela had no face/purple hair.

How do I fix it?

Would totally use it, but I'm using CBBE instead of UNPB, and when I tried using the premade merge when it first released, Aela had no face/purple hair.

this happen cos for some reason the Worn Armor  and the head parts form ids on the conflict resolution gets screwed with Toccota as Elisif. After you have done the merge you need to move those from your NPC Retexture merge to the conflict resolution and should fix it. It was this issue that prompted me to start uploading a premade one to save heads my end.

Ok something is horribly wrong, Im trying to finish up my install and decided to go with Arthmoor Village's after all and was install them + redoing some merges for the patches. But I came to a issue that I need confirmed, Whistling Mine no matter what I do or how many times I download it installs as a empty .esp file, surely this cant be correct. Can some of you kind folks also download/install version 1.01 and then open it in xedit? Does it show nothing inside?

Things have changed. Look at the advice the STEP page gives now.

The reasoning is that 4064MB is the DX9 limit. NOT the Windows limit. Windows has access to all the remaining video memory that cannot be used due to the DX9 bug. Therefore if you subtract 350, you are just wasting a ton of video memory for no reason (which us a big hit when all you have access to is 4064).

Just because the game can't use the video memory doesn't mean that Windows can't. ;-)

https://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost#Recommendations

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI/Memory#VideoMemorySizeMb

Ok something is horribly wrong, Im trying to finish up my install and decided to go with Arthmoor Village's after all and was install them + redoing some merges for the patches. But I came to a issue that I need confirmed, Whistling Mine no matter what I do or how many times I download it installs as a empty .esp file, surely this cant be correct. Can some of you kind folks also download/install version 1.01 and then open it in xedit? Does it show nothing inside?

installs and work fine for me

Okay guys, looks like frost river farm needs CK fixing because the crops are floating as well as other assets, it's just on the left road of the ambushed caravan, south east of dragon bridge.

Looks like it's related to cutting room floor.

if you want to fix go ahead and as usual let me know the XYZ Stuff but I would also let Arthmoor Know.

Wow im such a fool, I figured out what was goin on, I created a dummy file to remove dependency from some mods and Whistling Mine was one of them and thus was in my overwrite folder so the esp was being replaced by priority.

It won't be something Arthmoor needs to fix. It's more likely another clash with Enhanced Landscapes or something in the Landscape merge?

looks like enhanced landscape again I am serious beginning to think Enhanced Landscape isn't playing nice anymore my frame has become shockingly bad that might because a recent changes to Enhanced vanilla trees I think I might need to seriously using both of these.