SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I pm-ed rxkx22 with this.

They use same assets but in the ck/xedit they all have different body textures/assets and thus different hand/feet/body (check it ysolda has ysoldabody, temba has tembabody and so on)

And I didn't drop fading pride because of the guide unless you removed it specifically and I missed the update ?

like even the official screenshots have the seam : https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/63473-0-1467948768.jpg

Edited by Monobloc

I pm-ed rxkx22 with this.

They use same assets but in the ck/xedit they all have different body textures/assets and thus different hand/feet/body (check it ysolda has ysoldabody, temba has tembabody and so on)

And I didn't drop fading pride because of the guide unless you removed it specifically and I missed the update ?

like even the official screenshots have the seam : https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/63473-0-1467948768.jpg

OK then is a issue in the original I will try your suggestion of copying ysoldabody to temba

Seems like i'm bothering for not much, apologies for that :confused:

no is ok cos that would bother me too anyway fixed will release an update the the NPC Retextures at some point today need to check out so other stuff first like teh AAE update SirJesto sent me.

also if your up for it the cliff behind Merryfield farm in Riften you mentioned my wife has just removed the whole cliff it looks a little bare now what i think need to happen is the XYZ rotation date needs adjusting whcih i can do in xEdit but i need the co-ordinates from the CK to do but i have no luck with that. if you feel like could do the adjust in the CK them message me the XYZ rotation data?  

Is there any risks to remove AAE mid playtrough ?

should be OK it doesn't have scripts.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Did we remove "DBM_3DNPC_Patch" permanently from the LoTD Patch Central installation? I see the text got deleted but it says you removed nothing on the update notes. Just making sure we are not missing anything, cheers! :)

we don't need it that patch has been integrated into the main Legacy of the dragonborn mod

Hey Darth,

For RDO, a couple things:

One, I read this about Sofia in the comments from the RDO author:

Sofia has one conflict with RDO over the "Cloud District" dialogue record for Nazeem.

So, if you load them like this:

Sofia

RDO

Then Sofia won't respond to Nazeem when he says that line to the player. But, he'll stop using it once you become Thane of Whiterun.

If you load them like this:

RDO

Sofia

Then Sofia will respond to Nazeem when he says that line to the player, which he will continue to do so for the entire duration of the game. Even after you become Thane of Whiterun.

If you understand how to resolve dialogue condition conflicts, you can copy over the conditions from RDO into Sofia in order to allow both of their features to work.

Also, about Minerva, the RDO author recommends using the Prevent Actor option in the MCM for her or you could hear the same dialogue back to back. This is because 95% of the RDO dialogue is already included with Minerva. The RDO author is trying to work it out with the Minerva author for maybe making a version without all the RDO-added dialogue so that MCM tweaking wouldn't be needed.

Nebulous/Darth,

Any chance you guys could update your Modwat.ch? As this gets changed so often, it's a nice way to make sure you're not missing anything. Than all one has to do is copy that paste it into Notepad++ (free) in one new file, than make another with your own Modwat.ch and you can run a plugin called compare and it will line-by-line show the differences (green = they added, red = they removed/don't have)

Just a thought!

Nebulous/Darth,

Any chance you guys could update your Modwat.ch? As this gets changed so often, it's a nice way to make sure you're not missing anything. Than all one has to do is copy that paste it into Notepad++ (free) in one new file, than make another with your own Modwat.ch and you can run a plugin called compare and it will line-by-line show the differences (green = they added, red = they removed/don't have)

Just a thought!

Nah, it's not my guide. I'll leave that for Darth / Lexy or Paul. ;-)

I add a bunch of stuff not in the guide, and I don't use everything that is in the guide. So my Modwat.ch would be kinda useless to you. Plus I'm 100% in Enderal mode, and I don't really feel like switching everything back to normal Skyrim until I'm done with it.

I must say Enderal is pretty damn cool. Just running it with DynDOLOD (vanilla and Enderal billboards, plus Enderal option from DynDOLOD patches) and Vividian ENB (Enderal option in FOMOD). Pretty gorgeous, and voice acting is top notch. It has a really good story.

Hey Darth,

For RDO, a couple things:

One, I read this about Sofia in the comments from the RDO author:

Also, about Minerva, the RDO author recommends using the Prevent Actor option in the MCM for her or you could hear the same dialogue back to back. This is because 95% of the RDO dialogue is already included with Minerva. The RDO author is trying to work it out with the Minerva author for maybe making a version without all the RDO-added dialogue so that MCM tweaking wouldn't be needed.

so spotted the sofia conflict and fixed will be included in the next CR update.

I will add a MCM section about Minerva as well Cos that has been mentioned before but i keep forgetting to sort out out.

Darth It's the first time i'm doing this but I managed to suppress the gap with the rockcliff I think.

the XYZ are :

Position :

X : 165813.2813

Y : -85139.1094

Z : 11005.7803

Rotation :

X : 0.0000

Y : -0.0000

Z : 101.8479

OK thanks you're awesome i'll take a look I would do this sort of stuff myself if I can only stop the CK from crashing every bloody 5 mins