SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I have a strong feeling that Deadly dragon could over leveling dragons too much cos when I look at Sahloknir in xEdit nothing is overwriting it.

Or there is some incompatibility between the dragon mods that no one has found yet. personally I am all for going back to using EMDR.

Well..I'm using EMDR+ROTE(placed before AAE)...The only thing I hate is that Sahloknir is a mechanical dragon..maybe if it was a mechadon near a dwarven ruin ok..Also, Immersive Creatures has mechanical dragons but I don't think this is the case..

I have a strong feeling that Deadly dragon could over leveling dragons too much cos when I look at Sahloknir in xEdit nothing is overwriting it.

Or there is some incompatibility between the dragon mods that no one has found yet. personally I am all for going back to using EMDR.

EMDR instead of Diverse Dragons i presume?

i'm all for that but with a lower setting maybe than before.

Also i think AAE makes dragons impossible to beat...

edit: so basically DD, EMDR and Diverse Dragons all bring the same thing... more diversity to dragons and makes them tougher, while DCO improves their AI.

so i don't think we can drop DCO but only choose from those 3

Edited by paul666root

Well..I'm using EMDR+ROTE(placed before AAE)...The only thing I hate is that Sahloknir is a mechanical dragon..maybe if it was a mechadon near a dwarven ruin ok..Also, Immersive Creatures has mechanical dragons but I don't think this is the case..

Aren't ROTE and AAE do the same thing?

Edit: also after reading about the combat patcher I need to disable the combat style and just choose the offset option?

Edited by reddvilzz

EMDR instead of Diverse Dragons i presume?

i'm all for that but with a lower setting maybe than before.

Also i think AAE makes dragons impossible to beat...

edit: so basically DD, EMDR and Diverse Dragons all bring the same thing... more diversity to dragons and makes them tougher, while DCO improves their AI.

so i don't think we can drop DCO but only choose from those 3

I am all for tough Dragons they are supposed to gods after all but not frustrating annoying dragons. so with that in min i purpose the following:

DD + EMDR + DCO  (This will basically put back to the way SRLE Extended was) and let EMDR overwrite AAE in Load Order and forward dragon conflicts from AAE into the CR or we could get rid of Deadly Dragon altogether?

Edited by DarkladyLexy

I'm for getting rid of the mechanical dragon..and maybe use lore friendly in Diverse Dragons...Well, at least not to have surprises with important dragons to appear weird and not so lore friendly...Anyways, are the AAE dragons tougher than EMDR ?

Edited by mavanaic

I'm for getting rid of the mechanical dragon..and maybe use lore friendly in Diverse Dragons...Well, at least not to have surprises with important dragons to appear weird and not so lore friendly...Anyways, are the AAE dragons tougher than EMDR ?

i will take a look a report back but you set Diverse dragon to be lore only in it's the MCM if remember

Edit: it looks to me that the levels of EMDR dragons are Lower then AAE using the older SRLE Extended Setting. we not want to use the Dragon priest from EDMR thou

Edited by DarkladyLexy

what location in game is this?

xx0019a1 (where xx is Enhanced Landscapes) is the rock in question. It's behind Merryfair Farm. I removed the rock a while back. Someone with more CK knowledge could probably find proper coordinates for it.

I have some memory of also removing a stone wall because BFT places a horse at the location. Maybe in Falkreath?

I've never had an error with CACO like mentioned.

xx0019a1 (where xx is Enhanced Landscapes) is the rock in question. It's behind Merryfair Farm. I removed the rock a while back. Someone with more CK knowledge could probably find proper coordinates for it.

I have some memory of also removing a stone wall because BFT places a horse at the location. Maybe in Falkreath?

I have that thing with the stone wall in Falkreath  but I use CFT..

I have that thing with the stone wall in Falkreath  but I use CFT..

I will let Darth to look at these when he wakes up poor lamb is out for the count

Hello intense, restless modding crew :woot:

I've been playing around, second character (first got messed up I think with improper Dyndlod update procedures)

Here are just some things I've been noticing so far, perhaps there are some thoughts or others are noticing this as well.

I am pleased to say there has only been one CTD, and I'm thinking it was my fault for not following the Dyndlod update procedures.

1.) The game likes to seemingly randomly say I am "in-combat" keeping me from doing other things. Several hours sometimes has to go by in-game before it goes away.

My only initial thoughts are the fancy predator system, as many times a wolf or other animal will seek to engage, than run off never to be seen (but is still aggro'd)

2.) Some of the followers seem to not recognize the "edibles" I put in their inventory/equipment (either or) yet they use and see the waterskins.

3.) Snow seems to ignore No Snow Under the Roof in Windhelm in many areas, also on the watch tower on the way to black falls borrow. I looked over the mod and merge as much as I could. I don't see anything wrong...

4.) Nilsine Shatter Shield: When I first met her, she had no dialogue, yet I could send her to any town...presumably from the "Go on Ahead" mod...shouldn't I have some sort of discussion or relationship with her before I can do this? Not just HEY GO HERE "Yea....okay...." lol :D

5.) Ah yes. This is probably intentional...but holy crap WOLVES ARE SUPER DEADLY. It takes me numerous arrows, bashes, flame shooting to take a single one down than BAM one gangs up on me from the back and insta-kill. Everything is hard, but they seem the worst because they appear to "cripple" you with some of the newer mods.

That's it! Hope everyone is having a wonderful time. Take care, stay classy :woot:

I'll attach a picture for fun!

post-9737-0-80176100-1471357783_thumb.jpg

post-9737-0-38967700-1471357803_thumb.jpg

Edited by Whiskey990