SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

no actualy he said that we don't have it in the CR and we don't

he is saying about  Related idle animation#1 in the record 00069CEB <KillMoveDragonRoot> needs to be forwarded from DCO i think if i remember correctly

yes and what about Minerva and RDO? Do we need to use the prevent actor option from mcm?

my bad misunderstood what you were trying to explain you were right will fix. As for minerva I am unsure at the moment.

I think that was for the unreleased beta version of RDO..not sure if it applies to the version we use and I didn't tested it as I never played with Minerva..I have a lot of NPC mods but somehow I always end up with Sofia, Vilja and Arissa :))

Just want to say thank you for a great guide. This really is the ultimate skyrim. Took me multiple attempts to get everything installed but got it all going this past week. I have had the chance to do some actual playing the game and i havent had any CTD's and my performance isnt bad either. 4 hours and no crashes. I did have two frozen loading screens tho. I Used mostly 1k textures whenever possible to keep my poor 970 from reaching 3.5. SPM shows me peaking at around 3GB. 

I cant keep up with all the updates tho lol

@twiztedmongoloid

I can't believe Windows 10 limits you to 4GB VRAM. Surely Nvidia and other are aware of this? They are starting to ramp up the 6GB cards to 8GB now. But half of it is technically useless! How silly :( I hope I can finish the guide today and actually start playing. So excited. Hope you have a blast! Definitely agree it is an excellent and well-updated mod.

@paul666root

Roger that, I removed it permanently along with that Bijin AIO file that I believe was also late merged. Thank-you good sir. As far as Skyrim Flora Overhaul, and Holidays...do you think either of those will truly negatively affect my play experience? I do notice less FPS with this guide than the base guide but am not sure where the true culprit lies, hehe. Have a 980TI/SSD.