How exactly do we use Crash Fixes?

Went back to square 1. It was quicker this time around due to the experience from the first time and the fact that I didn't need to download anything. Doesn't seem to crash at that point anymore! No follow-up is required for this post, I'm just super happy right now and I wanted to share that happiness!

• 2 weeks later...

Over a week old, hope this isn't too much of a necro. Any chance that a reminder could be put with the Crash Fix step of the SR:LE guide for installing the SKSE Plugin Preloader? Somehow I missed it, text is small etc., easy to miss, plus it is right after the main SKSE portion of the guide which makes it very overlookable. Would save many people a headache I think when they find they can't load the game after installing the Crash Fix.

• 2 months later...

Hmmm, this topic is 2 months old and i installed SR:LE around 1 month ago.  I have received several CTDs since but only 3 that were reported by crash fixes.  

/meshes/_00/magic/throwingstoneprojectile01.nif  this is my most recent. That I was able to actually view.

My reason for posting is that I do not recall seeing links to fixed meshes with the respective mods...Immersive Armors & Immersive Creatures.

I googled crash fixes corrupted nif and was in a roundabout way sent here.

I will fix these myself because i am sure that since i have another mod that also makes changes to the nif files that the broken originals would have been carried over.

In this case It is BodySlide/Outfit Studio.  So I think I would have to fix the original and then rebuild in Outfit studio as well.

I wanted to thank you all for the posts that lead me to a solution.  Thank you.