SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

May I suggest the "Not So Fast - Main Quest" mod?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62894/?

It's a small mod that makes the following changes to the main quest line to make it less hectic than it is in vanilla:

• Giving the Dragonstone to Farengar no longer forces you to go fight a dragon right away; you're now given a few days while Farengar researches before having to go back to Whiterun to check on him. Only then will the dragon slaying begin. Breezehome is also available for purchase after you give him the Dragonstone.
  • You don't have to go back to Riverwood to get the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller after braving his tomb. It's right there where it should be instead being swiped by Delphine.
  • Speaking of Delphine, she won't try to contact you until a short time AFTER you give the horn to the Greybeards. A bit of her more shady dialogue is also removed, but she'll still want to see the Dragonborn in action.
  • You're allowed to skip "Season Unending" if you wish (even if the civil war isn't fully resolved), meaning the Civil War is no longer forced into the equation when trying to build a trap for Ohdaviing.
  • Jarl Balgruuf can now reward you with potions instead of armor.

These changes are fully customizable in an MCM menu, and you can choose how many days each pause is, what rewards Jarl Balgruuf will give you, and whether or not you still want to partake in Season Unending (I personally wouldn't, but to each their own.)

There's also a version of this mod for the College questline that makes similar changes to that specific questline, including how long pauses last and when quests for your fellow students are unlocked. If you want to look at it as well, here's a link. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64633/?

May I suggest the "Not So Fast - Main Quest" mod?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62894/?

There's also a version of this mod for the College questline that makes similar changes to that specific questline, including how long pauses last and when quests for your fellow students are unlocked. If you want to look at it as well, here's a link. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64633/?

This is on the list to be looked at.

as for Not So Fast - Mage Guild we won't be using that since we already are using Immersive college of winterhold and college days.

• +1 1

This is on the list to be looked at.

as for Not So Fast - Mage Guild we won't be using that since we already are using Immersive college of winterhold and college days.

Oh okay. I have used the Immersive College mod, but didn't know about the College Days mods. I definitely cannot wait to start installing this pack. I just need to finish getting the base version ready. And thank you for deciding to look at it. 

Oh okay. I have used the Immersive College mod, but didn't know about the College Days mods. I definitely cannot wait to start installing this pack. I just need to finish getting the base version ready. And thank you for deciding to look at it. 

My concern while looking at this is the interaction between this mod and Civil War Overhaul during the Season Unending quest.

• +1 1

My concern while looking at this is the interaction between this mod and Civil War Overhaul during the Season Unending quest.

I'm not too certain on how they'd interact, but you can set the mod to leave the Season Unending quest untouched if you please. Like I said, the mod is pretty darn customizable. If there are any big issues regarding it, however, we'll be able to find them, I'm sure.

uhm stupid question but can you add Ethereal Elven Overhaul?

You can add it if you want. You may need to roll your own Conflict Res on it though. From what I recall there's an occasional issue with Bring Out Your Dead and EEO overwriting some records there for Elven NPCs...

Edited by Nozzer66