SRLE Extended

Yes, thx. Another doubt, the skeleton sheat swords of hip, but Neovalem put the sheat on the back? Someone can explain why this?

The sheath on the back that you select in XPMSE for the SRLE install is for "player  only".  However, you also select an npc randomizer during the install.  NPC's will equip weapons in different styles.  Play some more and you will notice  it.

load caco patches in xedit too and expand it all. Check which records conflict with caco sic lvl list and either remove them or forward them

I just reached the Mergin Plugins Section and looks like the error for Caco sic lvl list is still there although it is not the same amount as before

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [14] CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp

[00:00] _00DeathItemSnowbiteSpider [LVLI:09601DF1]

[00:00]     LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a MGEF reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP

[00:00] _00DeathItemSnowbiteSpiderGiant [LVLI:09601DF2]

[00:00]     LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a MGEF reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP

[00:00] _00DeathItemDurzog [LVLI:0C2C0A3B]

[00:00]     LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a COBJ reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP

So I just moved the conflicted records forward to the CR esp?

My character is stuck in forever drunk animation when viewing her in 3rd person, however 1st person is just fine. I have disabled drunken animations in Complete alchemy and cooking and reloaded the save & exit skyrim but my character is still stuck being drunk. Just to be clear, it's just the animations that are stuck. My character is 100 % sober. How do i fix this? 

I just reached the Mergin Plugins Section and looks like the error for Caco sic lvl list is still there although it is not the same amount as before

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [14] CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp

[00:00] _00DeathItemSnowbiteSpider [LVLI:09601DF1]

[00:00] _00DeathItemSnowbiteSpiderGiant [LVLI:09601DF2]

[00:00] _00DeathItemDurzog [LVLI:0C2C0A3B]

[00:00]     LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a COBJ reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP

So I just moved the conflicted records forward to the CR esp?

Can't edit

Here's proof of what plugins I merged into CACO - Patches

https://imgur.com/OatN1rR

Everything is the same as the guide, but the error is still there for some reason. Redownload both patches and dreadflopps patches but it is still there.

How? Because leader telepathy don't work with Sofia! =/

Leaders Telepathy does not apply in this case, Leaders Telepathy is used with Easy Wheel, and does something entirely different.

When you select Sofia, an easy wheel type window should pop up with talk, inventory, equipment, and other options.  Click equipment and an inventory type window opens.  select your items in the bottom right and click on your gold and choose how much to give her, and move it into her equipment window.  Extensible Follower Framework (EFF) is not Easy Wheel.

Edited by Kneph13

Leaders Telepathy does not apply in this case, Leaders Telepathy is used with Easy Wheel, and does something entirely different.

When you select Sofia, an easy wheel type window should pop up with talk, inventory, equipment, and other options.  Click equipment and an inventory type window opens.  select your items in the bottom right and click on your gold and choose how much to give her, and move it into her equipment window.  Extensible Follower Framework (EFF) is not Easy Wheel.

Sofia does NOT work with EFF she is one her own follower system.

All the time the message "Sofia laments lack of gold for suply" but when i choose "I have somenthing for you" the gold is not avaliable to give, so how can i give Sofia some gold?

hae you tried does Trading her some gold or fod cos that what she is complaining about. Personally I turn off iNeeds follower require food feature cos it is annoying and I don't like babysitting them. There grown ups they can get there own food and pay for it themselves.

Sofia does NOT work with EFF she is one her own follower system.

hae you tried does Trading her some gold or fod cos that what she is complaining about. Personally I turn off iNeeds follower require food feature cos it is annoying and I don't like babysitting them. There grown ups they can get there own food and pay for it themselves.

Sorry, forgot she was on her own system.  My mistake.  I turn that off also Darth for the same reason.  LoL

I am curious as to what Timing is Everything settings you hardcore SRLE/SRLEX players are using.  What I have previously done is set the majority of them as doubled.  Vampire Attacks at 16, Dawnguard at 20 for example.  Daedric Quests I increase by 50% and the Misc Quests by 50% also, excluding the Ebony Warrior which I set at 81.  I set Hearthfire for 30 but I still have never built a home. Want to do it at least once and probably will on my current playthrough.