SRLE Extended

Likewise, I was actually going to tweet Chesko and see if he'd hint at how long for RS before I start trying to figure out how to add the VW weathers to the list of recognised weathers.

So HTML is working so far using some jquery stuff:

STbX5Lq.png

How do you guys like Recorder regarding lore ? I heard her talking about Chocobos at the Riverwood inn and it put me off...

Recorder, while a good follower mod, was just too immersion breaking for me.  I've been looking for a replacement for her.  Maybe I'll give Vilja a go since she does as prevously stated, "have interactions" with Inigo.

'

hey Everyone the day of reckoning is upon me (a week earlier the expected) it is moving time for me and Lexy which means I will be offline for a while. But don't fear the guide will be maintained by user paul666root who has kindly agreed to look after things in my absence. I will be back as soon as I can in the mean time in the immortal words of the High Lord Gopher "Have Fun".

Edited by Darth_mathias

Okay guys.  I'm locking my load order and I am going to do a "complete" playthrough.  Finally.  I'm going to play an Imperial female War-Priest, based off of No Snakes aLive's War-Priest build from Tamriel Vault.  Mace in one hand, Restoration spells in the other. I plan on 3-5 acolytes (followers) with whom I can heal, direct, and command whilst I dole out blunt force trauma to mine enemies.  All in the name of Mara.

I plan on: destroying the Dark Brotherhood (no murdering my emperor), thwarting Ulfric's coupe d' etat, blocking Alduin's attempt at menu expansion in Sovngarde (wish I could give Durnheviir a vacation), cleanse Skyrim of it's Sanguinare Vampiris epidemic, eliminate that heretic Miraak, and finally; crusade to eliminate the artifacts manifested by the Daedric Lords and annihilate them by throwing them into the Aetherium Forge. 

If you've read all this, thanks for your indulgence.  I leave you with the following excerpt from John Prine and Steve Goodman:

'I hate graveyards and old pawn shops, for they always bring me tears, I can't forgive the way they've robbed me of my childhood souvenirs".

Edited by Kneph13

hey Everyone the day of reckoning is upon me (a week earlier the expected) it is moving time for me and Lexy which means I will be offline for a while. But don't fear the guide will be maintained by user paul666root who has kindly agreed to look after things in my absence. I will be back as soon as I can in the mean time in the immortal words of the High Lord Gopher "Have Fun".

I am in the process of moving as well. Crazy time. 

Darth_mathias, on 05 Jul 2016 - 9:36 PM, said:

hey darth,

thx for all the hard work you & everyone else on this forum is doing; it's awesome ::):

dunc001, on 06 Jul 2016 - 01:21 AM, said:

Modwat:ch updated

CR on CLARALUX/ELFX/RLS took me about three hours last night - soooo many lights!  All done now and on to the easier stuff tonight.  Should be play testing before the weekend...

hey dunc,

your SRLE: E: LKS guide looks amazing :woot:

almost exactly what I'm looking for in my build!

seems well organized, properly modded, CR'd and even the sink scrubbed clean of any bugs ::P:

are you planning to publish your CR KS.esp?

what kind of rig are you running this on?

how's your 3 ini files: skyrim/preferences/enb look? maybe there's room for FPS improvement?

have you considered using SMC mod for improved visuals?

cheers!