SRLE Extended

Does SKSE create a log somewhere for which mods are creating menus?  I have one garbled menu left showing just $ and random characters and I can't for the life of me think which mod I'm missing in there!

Anyway, here's a random screenshot for this morning:

TNe5ZIy.png

I'm using RW2 with Pure Waterfalls loading after it.  Not sure if it's from AOS/Lucidity or the original sounds from Pure Waterfalls but they have a much better 'thunder' too!

I have a question : is it bad if I have multiple of the same active effects displayed in my "magic" tab ? Any idea on how to fix this ? :/

Wisethug, I have those also, but I believe its from one of the mods (Weapons and Armors Attributes).  For example; if you are wearing helm, armor, boots, and gloves, you will have an entry for each item due to each one having an effect, and if you are wearing a mix of say cloth and light armor, you can see the separate effect for each armor piece.

I have a question : is it bad if I have multiple of the same active effects displayed in my "magic" tab ? Any idea on how to fix this ? :/

Wisethug, I have those also, but I believe its from one of the mods (Weapons and Armors Attributes).  For example; if you are wearing helm, armor, boots, and gloves, you will have an entry for each item due to each one having an effect, and if you are wearing a mix of say cloth and light armor, you can see the separate effect for each armor piece.

yes it from WAA.

I have already done a not for the magic section (Apocalypse and wintermyst) take a look and see what you think.

Looks good Darth, good choice of colour!

I have another suggestion - how about consolidating all of the LOOT rules into one section after the merges?  I didn't run loot at all until I'd got through all the installs and merges and I kept missing things having to go back through the two guides to find all the rules.

Edited by dunc001

Looks good Darth, good choice of colour!

I have another suggestion - how about consolidating all of the LOOT rules into one section after the merges?  I didn't run loot at all until I'd got through all the installs and merges and I kept missing things having to go back through the two guides to find all the rules.

I could add a new section for Loot Rule If wanted. I will add a note to myself to add this when I get some time need to finish up the merges notes first.

Before I jump in and do this, I want to ask if anyone has tried merging any of the CCOR Patches?  We have several now, if not I'm gonna jump in and give it a go.  My main concern was that they may have files not suitable, and my modding experience, while improving, is still not near the level you guys are at.

Edited by Kneph13

Before I jump in and do this, I want to ask if anyone has tried merging any of the CCOR Patches?  We have several now, if not I'm gonna jump in and give it a go.  My main concern was that they may have files not suitable, and my modding experience, while improving, is still not near the level you guys are at.

I have not thought about a CCOR Merge something to consider.

Anyone here got any experience with SKGE and/or NLVA as possible VW/ENB replacements?

Well darth tried it before and he said interior is darker than VW, I've tried too and it is darker.

For NLVA itself I feel VW have lots of weather variations then NLVA after trying it.

For me VW is better both in enb and weather