SRLE Extended

There's a very specific order the plugins need to be arranged in now for the Animal Tweaks SkyTEST merge to maintain the greatest effect from animal tweaks:

SkyTEST Dawnguard

SkyTEST Dragonborn

SkyTEST patches

Animal Tweaks

Animal Tweaks OBIS and SIC patches

Animal Tweaks SkyTEST patch

Not sure if you're using the first two but I did a CR on them in TES5Edit and this was the optimum merge order. Hope that helps.

i'll be taking a look at the merge when i get there:

also where did SkyTEST Dawnguard, SkyTEST Dragonborn come from?

They don't seem to do any harm when I check for conflicts, but someone with a more experienced eye may spot something I haven't.  They're standalone plugins (they don't need the main SkyTEST esm) but as they're still in the Optionals download section and not the Old Versions section I figured the mod author still classed them as current.

The main thing was that Animal Tweaks needs to come after the SkyTEST patches, and the Animal Tweaks SkyTEST patch needs to be last in line.

Edited by dunc001

They don't seem to do any harm when I check for conflicts, but someone with a more experienced eye may spot something I haven't.  They're standalone plugins (they don't need the main SkyTEST esm) but as they're still in the Optionals download section and not the Old Versions section I figured the mod author still classed them as current.

The main thing was that Animal Tweaks needs to come after the SkyTEST patches, and the Animal Tweaks SkyTEST patch needs to be last in line.

All because its not in the outdated section doesn't mean you need it. Did  you read the description and readme

I don't understand why mod authors don't delete or put their old files in the outdated section. Sometime they leave them up because they haven't been on the modding scene for awhile, and for people who don't have the DLC. I say, if you don't own all the DLC by now than you might as well not mod.

I don't understand why mod authors don't delete or put their old files in the outdated section. Sometime they leave them up because they haven't been on the modding scene for awhile, and for people who don't have the DLC. I say, if you don't own all the DLC by now than you might as well not mod.

I might be missing something but I read through the SkyTEST OP again, and the ReadMe, and the Changes but I couldn't find anything that said the Dawnguard and Dragonborn plugins had been incorporated into the main mod?

I might be missing something but I read through the SkyTEST OP again, and the ReadMe, and the Changes but I couldn't find anything that said the Dawnguard and Dragonborn plugins had been incorporated into the main mod?

According to the posts we need all 3 esp's. They are asking for a legendary edition. But like Paul says xEdit

Look at it in xEdit

I did.  Before merging I loaded up all 8 esps for the merge into xEdit and applied filter for conflict losers initially.   As far as I could tell the DG and DB plugins  are not conflicted. 

Edited by dunc001