Ice Bolt shard retexture (by TangibleKarma)

Cameron9428

A nice retexture of the ice bolt in skyrim. This texture is not covered by any other mods as far as I'm aware. I've given it a try and it looks better than vanilla IMO. Only issue is that Smaller Ice Spike makes the differences less pronounced due to the size changes. What do you guys think?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29897/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D29897%26preview%3D&pUp=1

dfd4fee8b212c100e10efb6efe77159a.jpg

Just needed to post that!... It looks decent on the game model, but that inventory shot looks weirdly different (possibly needs a better model). Another thing is, it looks certain people have ran out of ideas for Skyrim with mods like these. Not a bad idea, but something quite small and rather irrelevant to most people. Fo sho'.

dfd4fee8b212c100e10efb6efe77159a.jpg

Just needed to post that!... It looks decent on the game model, but that inventory shot looks weirdly different (possibly needs a better model). Another thing is, it looks certain people have ran out of ideas for Skyrim with mods like these. Not a bad idea, but something quite small and rather irrelevant to most people. Fo sho'.

I agree Sparrow, that inventory model is pretty atrocious. I do however value inconsequential mods like these. It's all the little things that add up to a great immersive experience, you know? But yeah, it probably is  too small and not done well enough for most people to even consider it for their game.