Problems with Mod Organizer 1.3.10

koel700

Question

i am dealing with several problems with the latest version of MO.. problems like when i'm right-clicking on a mod most of the stuff that i can choose from there are not working, like "visit this mod on the nexus", i press on it and nothing launches in my web-browser...but worse of all is that i can't run any game from Mod Organizer any more because it asks about launching steam.exe even if it is already running and pressing yes or no is irrelevant because it launches the games launcher meaning VANILLA skyrim

Edit: Windows 10 x64

Edited by koel700

5 answers to this question

If you are saying this is an issue with the latest version only then the easiest fix for you is to simply install 1.3.8, or whichever version you had before and run that.

On the otherhand if this is the first time you are using MO we will need to have a look at how you have setup your system.

Your logs and your INI at the least are needed. Additionally a read of the wiki and watching some of the installation videos is mandatory.

Problems FiXED .. the "right click on a mod and nothing working" solved itself somehow, just like that, the steam problem was Mod Organizer disliking the fact that steam.exe was in higher priority than the M.O itself..running as an administrator from the properties fixed that ..