Sign in to follow this  
GamerRaizen

Light Flickering Issue w/ Realvision and ELFX

Question

I recently decided to rebuild my Skyrim and followed the latest version of the STEP guide. I then followed the guide posted by Michael of Gamerpoets (Youtube.com/Gamerpoets) for the installation of the Realvision ENB. The only tweak I made was to remove the the // from the ApplyColorCorrection line in the ini file so that my Night Vision would function correctly.

I only have the bug while in interiors. An example would be in the Temple of Vermina...It was horrific.

I believe that it is due to ELE being installed, but I can't remove it without having the dreaded missing masters error with the Extended Patch...and not having that is a definite No-No.

Maybe I could remove the dependencies manually with TES5Edit, but I would need some assistance. 

Any help with the matter would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! ,

-Zen

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lili_Cakez
      So I've noticed that rain drops appear black when falling over certain terrain backgrounds. From my own research, I can see that this is somewhat common, and people have said to install weather mods to fix this. The only thing is that I am using Snapdragon ENB, and the author says its incompatible with other weather mods. Is there a way to prevent the rain from looking black without installing other weather mods? I love this ENB, so I am hoping I wont have to find another one. I also don't want to just entirely disable rain in ENB.

• By z929669
      Discussion topic:
      ENB Light by 4109
      Wiki Link
      Download ENB Light 0.98 Alpha 2 and install with the following options ... NOTE: need to test these options against mods that they may overwrite (e.g., Leanwolf's, Embers XD, et.). Check conflicts to determine what files to hide when testing.

• By EssArrBee
      Discussion Topic:
      ENBoost by Boris Vorontsov
      Wiki Link

STEP does not recommend downloading the Skyrim Nexus version of ENBoost due to incorrect settings for STEP.
      Grab the latest binary from ENB Dev: https://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html

Boris's VRAMSizeTest Tool for ENBoost: https://enbdev.com/download_vramsizetest.html
      For Skyrim run the DX9 version. For Windows 7, subtract 170 from the value the tool gives. For Windows 8/10, subtract 305 from the value the tool gives. Set VideoMemorySizeMb in the "Enblocal.ini" file to the resulting value.
      CTD and Performance patch ENBoost by Boris Vorontsov

Looks like Boris has pretty much figured out his memory fix and released it on the nexus. I believe you still need ENB and then the file on the nexus is an extra INI that is dependent on your videocard.