Stuck with Sunny/No bullet mesh?

Bucking_Bronco

Question

Finally picked up FNV for PC, found the guide and started on it. Got everything together, boots up fine, seems stable, all great. When I get to the bottle shooting tutorial, I notice that nothing fires out of the weapon. Ran through the mod list and figured CaliberX was the culprit, took it and the Milennia weapons out, and a new game my bullets work fine. The strange thing is that I followed the instructions to the letter, and CaliberX seems to have the mesh and texture data for the bullets, but they aren't working together. Any ideas to make it work would be great, for now I've settled on just leaving those two mods out of this play.

3 answers to this question

It may be a missing bash tag. Maybe look at the tags listed on the LOOT list for those mods then compare it to the tags listed for them in Wrye Flash. Click the plugin in Wrye Flash and if there are some missing then right click the bottom right box and add them.

Wrye Flash still doesn't read the LOOT mastelist, but hopefully now that the code has been refactored the Wrye team will move on to new features like retrieving tags from LOOT. I try to keep the mastelist up to date for FNV as much as possible, but it doesn't help that much since Wrye Flash can't read them. :/

Glad that worked out for you!