Vividian ENB Instructions are horrible.

So, I recently sat back down to start up skyrim again, and a friend suggested SR:LE. So, I decided to try it, and finally got up to the part where It discusses Vividian, ENB.

And then it tells me to install it, but gives absolutely no instructions about how to go about doing that.

It never specifies manual, or MO. If MO, it never tells you which options to select in the installer.

Quite frankly, I can't get past this part, which is rather early on in the guide, and I'm pretty disappointed to have put effort into getting that far, then be stopped by just poor instructions.

Can anyone give me any advice on how to go about getting this done?

I think you didn't read the instructions fully:

Further down it finishes the instructions.

Wait, so all we do during that step is take enbhost, d3d9.dll, put them in the enb manager, and build our custom enb.ini?

I am SO completely sorry. When the section was titled vividian, I assumed we were installing it there.  I appreciate the help, and I apologize.

I don't imagine so, but thanks for alerting me that a new ENB version was released. :)

It isnt jsut that a new version was release, it's that the old one seems to have been taken down entirely, so I was a bit cconfused at first. But you're quite welcome

So, this is unrelated, but I don't want to create a new thread. I got to the part where I'm installing falskaar and Wyrmstooth...How the heck do I use DDSopt? The instructions are a bit confusing, or I'm missing something.

https://gyazo.com/692c8677e1745e8f7b60917d872d423a

This is the general part I'm having issue with..It won't let me select anything in that box except dds files...and please tell me I don't have to go through both mods, editing the dds files one at a time, when there are several hundred.

Edited by Exibitions

So, this is unrelated, but I don't want to create a new thread. I got to the part where I'm installing falskaar and Wyrmstooth...How the heck do I use DDSopt? The instructions are a bit confusing, or I'm missing something.

https://gyazo.com/692c8677e1745e8f7b60917d872d423a

This is the general part I'm having issue with..It won't let me select anything in that box except dds files...and please tell me I don't have to go through both mods, editing the dds files one at a time, when there are several hundred.

There should be a use folder button that lets you select the current folder.

Got to the point where I'm installing vividian finally, only to run into a problem with the merge. It requires both AoS and Wearable lanterns to be installed, neither of which has been covered thus far in the guide...Am I supposed to not be merging things until the very end, or do I go out of order and install those things now?

Got to the point where I'm installing vividian finally, only to run into a problem with the merge. It requires both AoS and Wearable lanterns to be installed, neither of which has been covered thus far in the guide...Am I supposed to not be merging things until the very end, or do I go out of order and install those things now?

You can install those required mods (AOS and wearable lanterns) for now above Vividian ENB mod and then move them afterwards when you are in that mod in the guide. Just make sure when you are merging Vividian esps that the AOS and wearable lanterns esps are above the Vividian esps in the load order.