Vividian ENB Instructions are horrible.

If it was two days ago then no it wouldn't be SDO. Trying to think what else could be hitting your fps that hard. I literally just fought a dragon, became thane, got lydia, and fought a ton of other mobs and my fps never dipped below 40 at any time.

I have honestly no idea what it is. I'm not running anything in the background, I c losed everything, but for some reason, the area outside riverwood, whenever I look in the general direction of bleak falls barrow, I lag SO hard.

EDIT: The probably mostly happens when I'm coming out of the mine near riverwood, the main entrance, and looking off towards bleak falls barrow. It's happened once or twice coming out of the sleeping giant, I'll try and see if I can progress further and if it goes away or not."

Double Edit: So, I keep a clean save on standby off to the side, standing in front of whiterun, for testing purposes. Loading up that save with the mods, and going to the areas I had problems earlier, I still had lag near embershard mine, meaning it wasnt just that one save.

Edited by Exibitions

I think I'm going to just not play SR:LE. I have no problem with it, I get why a lot of people enjoy it, it's probably the most beautiful my Skyrim has ever looked, but that isnt what draws me to the game, so it isnt such a huge factor for me. I greatly appreciate al lthe help given by people in this thread, but lag problems aside, I really miss playing perma or requiem.

I think I'm going to just not play SR:LE. I have no problem with it, I get why a lot of people enjoy it, it's probably the most beautiful my Skyrim has ever looked, but that isnt what draws me to the game, so it isnt such a huge factor for me. I greatly appreciate al lthe help given by people in this thread, but lag problems aside, I really miss playing perma or requiem.

There is a guide here to add PerMa but whatever you decide, thanks for trying to get it working for yourself. Hope you got a bit of knowledge from the attempt.
  • +1 2

*edit: fixed it* Left just in case someone else runs into same issue

There seems to be an issue with some FOMOD's and MO 1.3.4. And I now see you suggested MOD Organizer 1.2.18 instead. Guess I will be dropping back to 1.2.18 :-)

------

Just a quick question that is a stopper for me. I installed 4.5.4.1 Vividian Weather-Lightning as described in the "FOMOD Instructions" collapse panel but I do not have a "Vividian ENB Install Files" directory in <Mod Manager>/mods/Vividian - Weather and Lighting. I have the meta.ini and all 4 .esps in that directory and thats it.

Did I miss something? I also completed the 3.7.1 Vividian ENB section which adds the enblocal.ini to ENB Manager & Changer. Any ideas would be awesome, excited to get this all installed

PS: The TESVEdit merge listed after "Vividian - Weather Lighting" includes the 2 Extended Weathers .esps, but I do not think Extended Weathers is used with SR:LE anymore.

Edited by goatfarmer03

Just wanted to add something in case Exibitions decides to give it a shot/keep going: I had major issues with DynDOLOD. Even if selecting the "low" option my framerate absolutely tanked. Not sure why but it caused major issues for me, so I just dropped it. LODs look good enough imo.

The only other thing that drops my framerate now is the basement of the companions guild if an enb is enabled, but that has been the case on every step or srle setup I've ever done, so not too worried.

Wouldn't hurt to give it a shot if you still have your srle profile.

• +1 1

*edit: fixed it* Left just in case someone else runs into same issue

There seems to be an issue with some FOMOD's and MO 1.3.4. And I now see you suggested MOD Organizer 1.2.18 instead. Guess I will be dropping back to 1.2.18 :-)

------

Just a quick question that is a stopper for me. I installed 4.5.4.1 Vividian Weather-Lightning as described in the "FOMOD Instructions" collapse panel but I do not have a "Vividian ENB Install Files" directory in <Mod Manager>/mods/Vividian - Weather and Lighting. I have the meta.ini and all 4 .esps in that directory and thats it.

Did I miss something? I also completed the 3.7.1 Vividian ENB section which adds the enblocal.ini to ENB Manager & Changer. Any ideas would be awesome, excited to get this all installed

I found that I was able to perform a workaround by toggling "preferred" for the FOMOD installer plugin when it comes to certain mods that have this issue. The NCC based install plugin seems to work just fine for those. It's a hassle switching back and forth if you've got it happening on many mods, so yeah, I suppose downgrading MO might be the better option in those cases.

Edited by Kedavix