ENBoost CTD Before Bethesda Title Screen

Lt_Ballzacki

Question

>>System Specs:

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Lt_Ballzacki/SystemSpecs

>>Screencap of Crash: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzyKw-wGwnDvR2VhSklOUnY2ME0/view?usp=sharing

>>Problem:

I have been working for nearly a month now modding skyrim and have had success with everything besides ENB. Approaching nearly 250 mods now I was having more and more stability problems and decided to look up some stability guides. After numerous attempts to get RealVision ENB working with no avail, I finally gave up on ENB altogether. According to the stability guide however, I needed ENBoost even without an ENB preset to limit CTD's. I had the same problem as I did when trying to install the preset--CTD before the Bethesda title screen. I have no idea why this is still happening. I followed the Skyrim Stability Install, tried the STEP install and got the same crash. 

I have read through the entire FAQ's section, forum posts, contacted Skyrim Tuner, and worked with GamerPoets on YouTube, none of which could solve the problem.  Hopefully that is of some help as well. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Correspondence with GamerPoets on Youtube:

This is refering to RealVision ENB installation problems with the same crash but I figured they could be of some use as well. 

CTD. Solid...
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
Idk why I got crash to start. I followed the tutorial and I tried it again with the instructions on the RealVision page with the same issue.
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
After I launch SKSE, I just get a small Skyrim window and then it just crashes before even getting to the Bethesda screen like you would a load order CTD. Any ideas?
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
+Zackary Nicholson Are you using the RealVision installer like in the video? If so, go into your ENBLocal.ini. there is an occasional (with me all the time) "error" of sorts that changes the line "videomemorysizemb" to a number to high for the system. Make sure that the value is only the amount of Vram that you have for one graphics card... if not change it... Say you have 2 gigs... it should be 2048... also, the line "expandsystemmemoryx64=true" ... try setting it to false... this helps some people.
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried all combinations of that. I have 4 gb of vram and therefore set it to 4096 but I checked in dxdiag and it showed that I had only 4095. I tried both values with no avail. I also used some formula to calculate it on the nexus page (RAM + VRAM - 2048 ) but that didn't work either. This is all with ModOrganizer btw.
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
+Zackary Nicholson You definitely know what you're doing. RealVision doesn't have any way for mod conflicts either without an esp. Did you make sure to use the most recently mentioned enb series from the enb dev page? The one in this video is now out dated for RealVision. Now sure what the newest one is but its on the downloads section on his page im sure. I dont like that forumla. It widely used but I think its crap lol just my opinion, I know it probably works for everyone reading this comment but I dont like it. You can always set your Vram even lower.. make sure the reserved memory in the enblocal.ini is set to 512 since you are using skse. That's the same ( i believe) setting that shesons memory patch sets the memory blocks too. Maybe that will help? I've never have it just crash... is this the first ENB you are installing in your current setup? you also need direct x runtime for the enb to launch right. it will crash right when you launch the game without it. -Michael
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
+GamerPoets Yup I have the corresponding enb binaries referenced on the enb page. I set my vram even lower (2048) and made sure the reserved memory was set to 512. I tried the memory patch. By the directx runtime do you just mean dx11 or end-user runtime. Regardless I have both. All of this and I still have the same result. This is the first enb install I have ever done. At this point I am just gonna try a clean install of Skyrim and trying going from there and see what happens.
Reply Â· 

photo.jpg
Reply Â· 

photo.jpg
After a clean install of skyrim, I got the game to boot. However ENB does not seem to be working even though it is checked in Mod Organizer. I do not have there version displayed in the top left and can't load the GUI.
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
Nvm same issue...
Reply Â· 

photo.jpg
+Zackary Nicholson Do you mean in game when you push shift+enter that screen doesn't come up? ... well wait... I miss read piece I think.... if the version isn't displayed in the top left that means you don't have the actual enb series files in your skyrim folder... even if things are not installed properly you will see that message at the top left with the files in your skyrim folder... Check the realvision page (if this is the enb you are using) and check to see what version that latest release of Real Vision needs. You need the d3d9.dll and the enblauncher in your skyrim folder or it wont work. -Michael
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
+Zackary Nicholson since this video I believe skyrimtuner removed his personal enb series archive and you will need to go to the actual enb dev.com page... check out the vividian enb tutorial on my page if you don't know what I mean.. ignore everything except the enbseries section. -Michael 
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
Thats what I did. I have the correct version from the enb page I am just getting the same crash every time.
Reply Â· 

photo.jpg
+Zackary Nicholson Just to confirm, you do adjust the ini files in the Skyrim folder after running the installer right? Not in the mod organizer mod folder... The installer should move all required files into your Skyrim folder. However, I notice from that screen that you run a torrented version of Skyrim. Regardless or not if you paid for a Skyrim copy (I'm assuming you did), pirated versions are not always up to date, and may be the reason it is not working proper (did the installer work proper?). ENB needs to hack into TESV.exe, by lack of better explanation. Make sure it is fully up to date to the latest version. In Enblocal.ini in your Skyrim folder, make sure you have  expandsystemmemoryx64=false. Also, make sure you install SKSE and sheson's memory patch. Michael has a tutorial for that as well. I hope you can fix it. -Joe
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
+GamerPoets Yes I do own a copy of Skyrim for PS3 I just wanted to try out modding it on PC. I ran the RealVision ini autoinstaller which asked me to select the skyrimprefs.ini in the ModOrganizer profiles folder. I believe ModOrganizer overwrites the skyrimprefs.ini with the one configured in my profile do I need to directly change it within my Skyrim folder or will the ModOrganizer profile work as well? I did try the sheson's patch already and set expandsystemmemoryx64 to false. I am booting with SKSE but will look into the tutorial. I'm guessing it's probably a version problem. Where would I find the version (in game) of Skyrim that is compatible with ENB?
Reply Â· 

photo.jpg
+GamerPoets I am currently running 1.9.32.0.8. I am pretty sure this is the latest version. Could the pirated copy be the problem even if the version is right? I don't know exactly how cracking it works but maybe the cracked TESV.exe is the problem?
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
Pirated versions of the game wont work with most modding software. Not just this stuff. -Michael
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
+GamerPoets Alright good to know I haven't had any problems with it so far. It was just a test run. Guess I'm waiting for a steam sale then. Thanks for all your help regardless. I don't know many channels that would go that far out of their way to help a fellow modder. I'll let my friends know about your channel! 
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
Not a problem man. =) Happy to help. Yeah, anything with an additional compents (tes5edit, wryebash, enb's, blah blah blah lol) wont work usually. If they do the work around may not be worth the trouble. We do our best to help everyone. We like to think of GamerPoets as a community more than it is a simple channel. Don't go telling people you have pirated stuff, they will block you lol. I know nothing... -Michael
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
+GamerPoets So I got a legit version and still have the same crash issue :(
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
Well at least we are starting somewhere = ) ... So you have steam installed then? and you have skyrim installed to the steam folder? yes? ... you need to download and install direct x runtime. Then, make sure you use whatever the latest enbseries is on the real vision page (it wont be the same as the video, it upgrades all the time). Then you have to make sure the d3d9.dll and the enblauncher from that enbs series archive from the enb dev website is in the skyrim folder itself... right click the skyrim folder, make sure all security is set to allow full control. Go intro you enblocal.ini file in the skyrim folder after its installed and manually tune back the vram setting.. i bet you it is set at some crazy high number because the installer... make sure expandsystemmemory64 or whatever it is, is set to false. Make sure you check mark the realvision mod stuff in mod organizer or nexus mod manager, whatever you use. -Michael
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
+GamerPoets Yes I did all that. Same crash.
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
I just noticed that I didn't have a skse.ini, so I added one to mod organizer under my skse plugins mod with the configured values on the realvision page with no luck as well.
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
I also tried installing FXAA post process injector (after uninstalling enb) and got the same crash if that helps you at all.
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
With everything mentioned above, the game just shouldn't crash lol.. i laugh only because its baffling. What's the FXAA injector that you installed? Did the game work 100% before installing the ENB?  And did you make sure to take the enbseries stuff from the wrapper version and not the injector version? If so man I would contact skyrim tuner directly. There's really nothing else to it if you did all that stuff. You can also point him to the video and the comment here so he can check it out or if anyone helping maintain the mod would care to check it out. I'm a bit lost here. -Michael
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
+GamerPoets Yes I made sure to run the realvision uninstaller and and went back into my skyrim folder to delete the enb files and the d3d9.dll + the enbhost.exe from the enb website. I ran the game through ModOrganizer after the uninstallation and made sure it was working again. I then tried to install the FXAA injector to see if that would work, as I read it was an alternative but that failed as well. I mentioned it because I figured they used some similar tools that might give you some insights to the root of the problem. Yes the enb files were from the Wrapper Version folder. Ya I was lost too as I am not completely retarded when it comes to computers and followed the instructions step by step numerous times with no luck. I contacted SkyrimTuner via the Nexus Forums. If there is a better way to get in touch with him please let me know.
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
Nexus is the way to go. If you haven't heard back from him I would say next best bit (you will unfortunately have to tell them everything all over again... i would highly suggest not mentioning anything about previously having a game that wasn't purchased lol especially since you have one now and I dont want anyone to overlook the question because of it)... post it in the STEP forums. More than half of what I know has come from those guys. And they have a full out team dedicated to nothing but answering questions.  -Michael
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
It seems like you are doing everything right man. If you do get answers I'd be happy to hear what caused it. I can't imagine its something major. It has to be something unbelievably tiny that I can't think of and that you may have overlooked..  -Michael
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
+GamerPoets Ya I will try the STEP forums if I don't hear back from him. Thanks again for all the help regardless. I'll be sure to let you know if I ever figure out the issue.
Reply Â· 1 

photo.jpg
Not a problem. You seem to know more about what to do right then most people who have asked help who I actually helped resolve things. It's truly freakin baffling me lol. You know your stuff. Don't feel at all that you don't. I guarantee its something stupid.  -Michael
Reply Â· 1 

13 answers to this question

Some third party tools will interfere with ENB. Do you have any of these running?

Copied from ENB documentation:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-->This is not the first time I have heard this however. I thought I had ruled third party programs out but like like a ****** only disabled programs like the ones you described and ones described on the RealVision ENB page (the preset I was debugging at the time) which included AIDA64 and Razer Cortex (the current version of Razer Game Booster). After getting the same crash after closing these programs I figured 3rd party programs weren't the problem since the only other things I had running were like Skype, Spotify, etc. (more on this in a Sec).

--> After you suggested it again I figured it couldn't hurt to close all third party programs just to see (don't know why I didn't do this the first time). Then fully expecting the game to crash again, it booted up and I saw the ENB Series notification in the top right. I faced palmed so hard. After debugging for nearly a month it was as simple as closing a program  :facepalm: .

-->After restarting my computer and closing programs one by one I have determined the following:

- Programs Confirmed to cause this issue: Evolve Social Gaming Platform

- Programs Confirmed to allow boot to load menu but cause CTD after loading save: Razer Cortex

- Programs Confirmed to have no compatibility issues whatsoever (if running in background): Steam (obviously), Skype, Soundblaster Pro Studio, MSI supercharger, SoundBlaster Cinema, Nvidia Control Panel, Nvidia GeForce Experience, NCSOFT Update Helper, Logitech Webcam Software, Logitech Gaming Software, AIDA64, iFunBox, Malwarebytes, Razer Synapse, Team Viewer, Razer Surround, Plex Media Server, Google Drive Sync, Curse Client, Killer Network Manager, CCleaner, Realtek HD Audio Manager, Samurize, Cyclone Wallpaper Changer

- Programs Confirmed to work with certain features disabled: Evolve Social Gaming Platform WITH GAME OVERLAY DISABLED (found in preferences/features/game overlay)

--> I figured I'd list all this for the record since one freggin program caused me a month of instability, not being able to run ENB's, not being able to run FXAA injector, not being able to run Skyrim Performance Monitor and probably many more mods.

Welcome to STEP.

First off I would say you should check that a completely vanilla Skyrim with no mods or ENB works at all. I only say this because you were running a pirated copy, glad you did the right thing and bought a legitimate copy, and there might be traces of that pirated copy left behind either in the file-system or the registry.

Then if you are absolutely sure the game works, then examine whether there is an issue with the specific binary used by that ENB. The fact the OS is throwing that error message about Skyrim not working, as opposed to the game just CTD or refusing to run, indicates to me one or more of the expected binaries used by Skyrim are either of the wrong version, somehow corrupted or missing.

I notice in the screen cap that in enblocal.ini you've got:

ForceBorderless=true
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true

Which means in skyrimprefs.ini under [Display] you would want:

bFull Screen=0

If that's right, then have you tried running with "native" full screen (so set the two enblocal.ini settings above to false and bFull Screen=1)?

If that doesn't work, then after you've made sure there's no traces of the non-legal copy of Skyrim on your machine, then it would be very helpful to know what settings you've got in your skse.ini file.

That said, with the crash and error message happening before TESV.exe has taken control of your screen, it's weird that it would be related to ENB, because it doesn't really kick in until after the screen goes black and after the Bethesda intro video has played.

In response to GrantSP:

Yes Skyrim is running fine completely vanilla and with skse + memory patch installed with cleaned dlc's and update esm. I am having trouble with ENB to set the record straight. I am not sure how to fix the binaries if you could elaborate on that. I have just installed the ENB v0.266 from the ENB website. 

In response to keithinhanoi:

I tried the bFull Screen=0 fix and all that did was force skyrim to a fullscreen window before showing the crash. In my skse.ini file (downloaded straight from the skyrim speed and stability page on nexus) I have the following:

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256
[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

The skse memory patch seemed to be working before the ENB install or at least did not force the game to crash. 

As for removing traces of the pirated copy is there anything specific I should be doing besides deleting the game directory? What would I need to search for in the registry?

In response to GrantSP:

Yes Skyrim is running fine completely vanilla and with skse + memory patch installed with cleaned dlc's and update esm. I am having trouble with ENB to set the record straight. I am not sure how to fix the binaries if you could elaborate on that. I have just installed the ENB v0.266 from the ENB website. 

In response to keithinhanoi:

I tried the bFull Screen=0 fix and all that did was force skyrim to a fullscreen window before showing the crash. In my skse.ini file (downloaded straight from the skyrim speed and stability page on nexus) I have the following:

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256
[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

The skse memory patch seemed to be working before the ENB install or at least did not force the game to crash. 

As for removing traces of the pirated copy is there anything specific I should be doing besides deleting the game directory? What would I need to search for in the registry?

The SKSE.ini settings are fine, and should not cause the crash on starting Skyrim in conjunction with the d3d9.dll of ENB being loaded.

To be honest, I'm not sure about what traces a pirated copy would leave behind, because I never used one!

However, I just noticed this from the YouTube comments:

I also tried installing FXAA post process injector (after uninstalling enb) and got the same crash if that helps you at all.

That tells me you've likely got some problem with your installed video drivers. Both FXAA and ENB hook into DirectX 9. Installing DX11 won't do any help, because you have to install each runtime version that you want your games to make use of.

Somebody named thisisbleep posted about very similar problems to yours, and in the end, following my advice of re-installing DirectX 9 got everything working.

Even if you've installed DX9, 10, & 11 before, you should get the DX 9.0c install package found here, and try installing it because it won't hurt anything. (If you prefer the standalone DX9 installer, it's here.)

I'm crossing my fingers that this helps.... :)

• +1 1

The SKSE.ini settings are fine, and should not cause the crash on starting Skyrim in conjunction with the d3d9.dll of ENB being loaded.

To be honest, I'm not sure about what traces a pirated copy would leave behind, because I never used one!

However, I just noticed this from the YouTube comments:

That tells me you've likely got some problem with your installed video drivers. Both FXAA and ENB hook into DirectX 9. Installing DX11 won't do any help, because you have to install each runtime version that you want your games to make use of.

Somebody named thisisbleep posted about very similar problems to yours, and in the end, following my advice of re-installing DirectX 9 got everything working.

Even if you've installed DX9, 10, & 11 before, you should get the DX 9.0c install package found here, and try installing it because it won't hurt anything. (If you prefer the standalone DX9 installer, it's here.)

I'm crossing my fingers that this helps.... :)

I wish it was that easy but I have already reinstalled both of those previously per GamerPoet's request with the same issue (and have done so again with the same result). What I'm wondering is if the dx installer just stops and doesn't install dx9 because I have dx 11 given that they are backwards compatible (or so it would seem by this). If that is the case could I do a manual install of dx9? I may e having the same issues as this guy, although I just extracted the installer and ran it.

On the cracked copy traces, I will look into that further on my own.

Welcome to STEP.

First off I would say you should check that a completely vanilla Skyrim with no mods or ENB works at all. I only say this because you were running a pirated copy, glad you did the right thing and bought a legitimate copy, and there might be traces of that pirated copy left behind either in the file-system or the registry.

Then if you are absolutely sure the game works, then examine whether there is an issue with the specific binary used by that ENB. The fact the OS is throwing that error message about Skyrim not working, as opposed to the game just CTD or refusing to run, indicates to me one or more of the expected binaries used by Skyrim are either of the wrong version, somehow corrupted or missing.

Yes Skyrim is running fine completely vanilla and with skse + memory patch installed with cleaned dlc's and update esm. I am having trouble with ENB to set the record straight. I am not sure how to fix the binaries if you could elaborate on that. I have just installed the ENB v0.266 from the ENB website

My comment about 'fixing binaries' is about your previous pirated copy. Not knowing which version it was based on and where it left its files when it installed, you could be trying to run the latest legit version of the game engine, TESV.exe, but it might be looking at older or foreign language versions of *.dll files. I don't know either, I've never had any pirated games, but I'm assuming whoever copied it made a copy from an older version, purely because the latest version available in retail is so cheap!

Additionally, each ENB preset might need to have a specific version of the ENB binaries, enbhost.exe, etc. You might have version 0.266 when you need 0.262.

I wish it was that easy but I have already reinstalled both of those previously per GamerPoet's request with the same issue (and have done so again with the same result). What I'm wondering is if the dx installer just stops and doesn't install dx9 because I have dx 11 given that they are backwards compatible (or so it would seem by this). If that is the case could I do a manual install of dx9? I may e having the same issues as this guy, although I just extracted the installer and ran it.

On the cracked copy traces, I will look into that further on my own.

Yes Skyrim is running fine completely vanilla and with skse + memory patch installed with cleaned dlc's and update esm. I am having trouble with ENB to set the record straight. I am not sure how to fix the binaries if you could elaborate on that. I have just installed the ENB v0.266 from the ENB website

Okay, well, I get the same message that you do if I try installing from the DX9 runtime web-based installer. It was worth a try, anyhow.

So, just for "fun", can you try this - Look in your Skyrim directory, in the /skyrim/DirectX10 folder, and run DXSETUP.exe

You say that you've installed DX11, and I wonder where you got that? Anything after DX9 is covered in Windows updates, using the Windows Update control panel. I do know that DX11.1, the newest for Windows 7, is part of this Windows Platform Update (KB2670838).

I don't know - it's possible the pirated install did something screwy with the DirectX drivers, and perhaps you need to uninstall (using the Uninstall Updates feature of the Programs and Features control panel) and then re-install them again fresh?

I still find it very strange that both of the d3d9.dll based ENB and FXAA lead to the same crash, and it seems to point to a problem with the DX drivers that they hook into.

Additionally, each ENB preset might need to have a specific version of the ENB binaries, enbhost.exe, etc. You might have version 0.266 when you need 0.262.

If he's just trying to get ENBoost to work, with the UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true setting in enblocal.ini, then ENB preset is not of any concern. Even binary 0.266 should be fine.

My comment about 'fixing binaries' is about your previous pirated copy. Not knowing which version it was based on and where it left its files when it installed, you could be trying to run the latest legit version of the game engine, TESV.exe, but it might be looking at older or foreign language versions of *.dll files. I don't know either, I've never had any pirated games, but I'm assuming whoever copied it made a copy from an older version, purely because the latest version available in retail is so cheap!

Ya I realize that different ENB versions may require different versions of ENB but right now I am just trying to get ENBoost running which comes in the ENB v0.266 by default. If I ever get that working I will move on to a preset.

What dll files would it need to reference? Or is that list endless? FYI The pirated copy was the latest version of TESV too and reportedly people with the pirated copy had no problems with ENB (although it might have been a different crack).

Okay, well, I get the same message that you do if I try installing from the DX9 runtime web-based installer. It was worth a try, anyhow.

So, just for "fun", can you try this - Look in your Skyrim directory, in the /skyrim/DirectX10 folder, and run DXSETUP.exe

You say that you've installed DX11, and I wonder where you got that? Anything after DX9 is covered in Windows updates, using the Windows Update control panel. I do know that DX11.1, the newest for Windows 7, is part of this Windows Platform Update (KB2670838).

I don't know - it's possible the pirated install did something screwy with the DirectX drivers, and perhaps you need to uninstall (using the Uninstall Updates feature of the Programs and Features control panel) and then re-install them again fresh?

I still find it very strange that both of the d3d9.dll based ENB and FXAA lead to the same crash, and it seems to point to a problem with the DX drivers that they hook into.

If he's just trying to get ENBoost to work, with the UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true setting in enblocal.ini, then ENB preset is not of any concern. Even binary 0.266 should be fine.

I thought that one would work for sure but neither the Skyrim dx10 reinstall or the update reinstall did anything? At this point I am going to retorrent the game to see if there was a uninstaller included. Maybe that will save us some trouble.

Here is the original torrent url. Maybe some info here will help.

Edited by Lt_Ballzacki

What files could a pirated copy affect? No idea! Well, some idea, but nothing definite.

Since your game would have needed to circumvent the Steam checks, any of the code in either the game executables, Steam executables and/or registry settings could be off from what they should be. Just what and where is not an easy thing to check from over a forum discussion. ::(:

I'd probably put that on the back-burner for the time being and try working with things you have control over and follow through with the other advice. For all I know I could be 'barking up the wrong tree'.

Some third party tools will interfere with ENB. Do you have any of these running?

Copied from ENB documentation:

ProblemsSome third party software not supported, you must unload such tools. The problem is in their method of brute hooking of d3d. Ati tray tools, D3D Overider, EVGA, MSI Afterburn, XFire, Mumba - are not compatible.
Laptops with NVidia Optimus cannot use NVidia card and switching to gpu integrated on cpu. To fix that you need to turn off on cpu videocard in bios.

FYI

After using ENBoost (and ENB mods) for the last year without a problem, I re-installed my Windows 7 (new SSD!)  But, after re-install, ENBoost (or any other ENB mod) would CTD immediately on launching Skyrim (using MO and SKSE).  Re-installed Skyrim, Steam, MO, no mods, etc. - nothing!  i3-6100, 16MB RAM, GTX970, 2xSSD - arrghhh!  But then...

I installed (and re-installed) the MS download for dx9 - no change.  Still CTD.

After downloading the full "DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)", and installing using the DXSETUP.exe file - no CTD!  Fixed!

(See post #5, above... https://forum.step-project.com/topic/7575-enboost-ctd-before-bethesda-title-screen/?p=120763)

Thanks to keithinhanoi for pointing out that dx installs are not clean!  I've enjoyed this site for about a year - thanks to all, this info is priceless!  Now, after many weeks... I've got a date with a horker... :)

Thanks again!