ENB Screenshots

Vexzarium

Question

I can not seem to find the answers anywhere to this. Can I change the default screenshot format? And can I set a specific save location? 

The default format appears to be .bmp and they save to my Skyrim folder. I'd like them to be .jpg and save to a specific folder for my gaming screenshots.

5 answers to this question

No they are hardcoded to be in that format since it is lossless and the location because it would be the same for everyone. 

You are going to have to use other programs to convert to other formats and manually move them. 

I've found that I do not need the services of MSi Afterburner. My GPU does not need overclocking in any way shape or form for the games I play. And that was my screenshot application. But it uses 2%+ CPU just sitting there, so I've uninstalled it. I could not see wasting my 4690k, which also has been un-overclocked for the same reasons, on a background application for the stray screenshot here and there. 

I'll just have to move them manually and edit them. Then save them as the format I desire. Some websites do not accept .bmp. I've no clue why.

Edited by Vexzarium

Because .bmp format have a huge size due to no compression being applied. If everyone would upload as .bmp most servers would not be able to handle it without affecting the price of having said servers, which in turn would mean that image hosting services would have to require higher payments.