Enb stopped working properly. Please read for info.

joe94

Question

Been trying out a few enb's for Skyrim. Tried Mixup, Straylight and Purevision. Everything peachy on all, so I know ini's and hardware are set up properly. Using s.t.e.p. and individual enb instructions. This is where things get weird. Tried Skyrealism next. Installed per enb instructions. Load game and looks terrible. Chalk it up to preset and reinstall Straylight. Load game and it looks horrible. Notice that many effects are greyed out in gui that were not before and that AF is not working and vsync is greyed out. Never was before. Neither vsync or AF work even if changed to true in ini. Some effects seem to work and some don't. Game looks the same with all enbs. Not vanilla, but not as enb should look. The only thing that changed in between Purevision and Skyrealism was a java update. Things I have tried: uninstall java update, restore point, redownload enb preset and series, verify game cache. Still not working correctly. Always do a complete delete of enb before installing new one. Vanilla game seems to work fine. No hardware or software changes otherwise. And no mod or load order changes. Any thoughts?

i3 2120

8 gb ram

gtx 750 ti v344.75

win 7 home 64.

3 answers to this question

Double checked all .ini's again. They look good, as per step guide. Plus,as stated, all enb's were working earlier and had not touched anything. This is a real head scratcher. Might try reverting to vanilla skyrim and try enb then.