Green screen on Skyrim startup

Devilwrath

Question

Hi. I wanted to try out enbs - Purevision and Bleak ENB. I installed each one separetly, but since i copy d3d9.dll to Skyrim folder and run game (I use Mod Organizer) i get green screen on startup. I hear intro music in background, but see only green screen.I started playing with it and i found out when i minimise game and maximise again (with double maxing - one doesnt work) main menu shows up. I set up ENBoost according to PureVision instructions.My rig:Intel 3570 @ 4.5ghz16 gb ram270x CrossFire2560x1440What makes the problem?

I should mention also that I use RadeonPro.

[spoiler=My enblocal.ini][PROXY]EnableProxyLibrary=trueInitProxyFunctions=trueProxyLibrary=Sweetfx_d3d9.dll[GLOBAL]UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=falseUseDefferedRendering=trueIgnoreCreationKit=trueForceFakeVideocard=false[PERFORMANCE]SpeedHack=trueEnableOcclusionCulling=true[MULTIHEAD]ForceVideoAdapterIndex=falseVideoAdapterIndex=0[MEMORY]ExpandSystemMemoryX64=trueReduceSystemMemoryUsage=trueDisableDriverMemoryManager=falseDisablePreloadToVRAM=falseEnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=falseReservedMemorySizeMb=256VideoMemorySizeMb=10240EnableCompression=trueAutodetectVideoMemorySize=false[WINDOW]ForceBorderless=falseForceBorderlessFullscreen=false[ENGINE]ForceAnisotropicFiltering=trueMaxAnisotropy=16ForceLodBias=falseLodBias=0.0AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=falseEnableVSync=trueVSyncSkipNumFrames=0[LIMITER]WaitBusyRenderer=falseEnableFPSLimit=trueFPSLimit=30.0[iNPUT]//shiftKeyCombination=16//f12KeyUseEffect=123//homeKeyFPSLimit=36//num / 106KeyShowFPS=106//print screenKeyScreenshot=44//enterKeyEditor=13//f4KeyFreeVRAM=115[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]Enable=trueQuality=1DesiredFPS=24.0[ANTIALIASING]EnableEdgeAA=trueEnableTemporalAA=falseEnableSubPixelAA=falseEnableTransparencyAA=false[FIX]FixGameBugs=trueFixParallaxBugs=trueFixAliasedTextures=trueIgnoreLoadingScreen=trueIgnoreInventory=trueFixSsaoWaterTransparency=trueFixSsaoHairTransparency=trueFixTintGamma=falseRemoveBlur=trueFixSubSurfaceScattering=trueFixSkyReflection=trueFixCursorVisibility=true

Edited by Devilwrath

2 answers to this question

Oh, this snuck through... Hmm, I believe its Radeon pro.... I know enb hates it, to the point that it's pretty much required to remove it. There are some workarounds but I don't think they are valid anymore.

I know for a fact if I touch any of the crossfire setting in ccc then crossfire either doesn't work at all or things flash this ugly yellow green color. I found that it's best to leave it like it is.