It appear that my ENb won't "injenct"

Halde

Question

Hi!

So I've looked at the usual suspect. I use the Injector version, since I'm on a laptop and doesn't trust the Optimus Fix. In the enblocal.ini I have all the STEP recommended settings, and additionally I have added a 60 FPS limit. 

In the enbinjector.ini I have skse_loader.exe added in the first slot and SkyrimLauncher.exe added in the third slot(previously I had them vice versa, but the tryed this, with no change). I did indeed launch the ENBInjector from Mod Organizer, and it opened up fine. When I open the game, all the annoying text doesn't appear, and I can't check my FPS using the "*" hotkey on keypad. My FPS feels fine though, so I think my computer can still handle it, but nevertheless, I would truly like for ENBoost to work.

I have the "enbhost.exe" located in the Skyrim folder as well. I can't recall if this is actually required, but I threw it in there for good meassure.

I think that covers it, and yes, I do not know more about ENB, so this is the extent of things I can fix on my own.

~Sincerely

Halde

1 answer to this question

If the version text etc did not appear in the main menu then ENB did not load. 

Try to activate the injector outside of MO so you are certain that it runs then start the game. 

Also Shift + Enter to open the GUI should work if it is loaded. Finally then yes the enbhost.exe needs to be present or you will get a red warning message saying that it is not.