Switched to Cyberfox

DoubleYou

I have been a diehard Chrome fan for the past few years. Lately, however, Chrome has been acting quite nastily to me, and some things changing, breaking, slowing... well, I just don't like where it's going.

So, I decided to switch. After all, I had switched to Chrome. Chrome isn't a monopoly. Might as well switch to something else.

Relooked at Internet Explorer. Sorry, not my kind of browser.

So, upon recommendations, I have switched to Cyberfox, and I'm already liking it better. It's 64bit! And its fast, and if you uncheck the "Uncheck to keep default australis (optional)", it looks and feels a lot like chrome, but with all the features that I had always preferred about Firefox. Plus, addons are extensive and actually notify you when they update. Customization is great. And it imported my Chrome bookmarks quickly, so I'm all good to go.

Te he he. Another soul converted. *rubs hands*

Glad you're enjoying it like I am. I personally have removed the chrome-like buttons. Oh and I also like to keep (insane numbers like upwards of 800 some times) of tabs open and leave it open and then close the windows and reopen it to see how long it takes before going back to using it.

As far as Chrome goes. It's not just you. My friend has been a diehard Chrome user for a while and the recent changes to it have made him switch back to Firefox. I have never gotten why people liked Chrome as much as they do. I like Chrome based browsers like Torch but not Chrome itself it uses way too much RAM.

I switched to Pale Moon recently an am extremely happy about it.

No more crashes like with Firefox, it feels quite faster (and definitely starts a lot faster), and of course it has the good old UI out of the box, so I don't need to download addons to have usable browser again, because the imbeciles at Mozilla know better what users want. Oh, and of course I no longer need to fear what awesome new changes will the next version introduce.

I've switched from Chrome to Cyberfox long ago. Night and day difference for me, I love the fact that it doesn't take up ginormo amounts of RAM unless you have a ginormo amount of tabs open. Also like that it doesn't use the explictivly-bad Austripe interface by default is awesome.