Mod Organizer 1.2.7 is out.

TheDane

FYI, here is a problem with Skyui and 1.2.8. When opening containers an error is thrown that the XXX.swf is not the skyui swf. It appears that the BSA is not being read. I moved the mod to the highest priority and still had the issue and it is being managed by MO. I got rid of it by unpacking the BSA.

EDIT:  Actually, where I thought I was definitely getting USKP-related script errors, indicating no files were loading properly from the BSA, actually I'm not so sure.  The error I saw was from an unrelated, mod override.

I'm definitely getting some weird in-game issues, like random messages saying " equipped" and " unequipped" appearing in top left, missing the name of the object.

But I can't say for sure that nothing from USKP.BSA is overwriting Skyrim-*.bsa, and in fact I would think I would have far more script error messages if that was the case.

Regardless I would recommend reverting to 1.2.6, because if SkyUI.bsa is not able to apply its /interface/*.swf files, then surely there must be other cases as well.  But I've not been able to pinpoint exactly which they are, yet.  

Edited by TheBloke

Oh well. I suppose the good news is I can stop trying to re-install SkyUI now at any rate.

Anyone have any suggestions for a suitable version to downgrade to?

Never mind - didn't read the whole of TheBloke's post :blush:

Edited by DocClox

Oh well. I suppose the good news is I can stop trying to re-install SkyUI now at any rate. Anyone have any suggestions for a version to downgrade to?

1.2.6. follow the changelog of that release regarding the two minor things you need to do regarding the ordering of your non-mo mods. I outlined the requirements in this post:  https://forum.step-project.com/topic/5342-reverted-back-to-112-and-now-skse-boss-etc-wont-run-from-mo/?do=findComment&comment=88036. Check the posts following that one for further clarification. Edited by TheBloke

All is working here in 1.2.9. Seems we have finally arrived at the goal! And Update.bsa is back, which is a nice enhancement. Opened up the game and everything seems to be playing well. Will need to verify that nothing else is broken, but I doubt it.

Does anyone know if any of the changes that occurred from 1.2.5 - 1.2.8 will affect saves made with those versions?  I apologize if this should be obvious; I've been busy updating/testing my mods and haven't had time to fully read up on what the issues were between the various recent updates to MO.  I have a couple of saves made when using 1.2.5 and at least one after updating to 1.2.7.  Can I update to 1.2.9 and continue using these saves, or do I need to go back to something earlier?

Does anyone know if any of the changes that occurred from 1.2.5 - 1.2.8 will affect saves made with those versions? I apologize if this should be obvious; I've been busy updating/testing my mods and haven't had time to fully read up on what the issues were between the various recent updates to MO. I have a couple of saves made when using 1.2.5 and at least one after updating to 1.2.7. Can I update to 1.2.9 and continue using these saves, or do I need to go back to something earlier?

Personally I wouldn't trust anything touched by 1.2.5/1.2.7/1.2.8 but you might be OK. Real hard to say without knowing what scripts may have updated, etc during your play session.