Morrowind Armor for Skyrim (non-replacer)

frihyland

Filename schemes are very unsatisfactory on the whole, good luck figuring out what file is what without using NMM, its one of the main reasons we need AHC for Wrye Bash as renaming "alsdkjfalks.7z" into "the super cool mod.7z" is pretty useful, especially if it automatically sorts it into the correct install order ;).  Still doesn't fix the esp bsa problem, but its enough.

• 1 month later...

tecnically the mod is not so bad ... even if uses the usual alfa channel tweak to mask unwanted pieces of various armours,like immersive armour and such... which is not the most elegant choice...it's effective anyway.

some armour are not bad ... and quite close to morrowind things, at least into the limits of skyrim models.

some textures are just vanilla tex-tweaks... recolor and such but quite gentle retouch at least not worst than original, dreught armor in my humble opinion is an eyesore... but "de gustibus non disputanda".

idem for bonemhold.... also pretty far from morrowind design.

in my game it conflicts with sky-re smithing perk tree.

looks like original author...quickfox...something like... did replace the stalhrims armor textures,... first release was using my steelarmor textures without permission... a good way for not being banned from nexus at least :) ...sounds good to me.

some armors from this mod are interesting btw:trollbone,antique orcish,chitin, nordic steel may have a visual use indeed

also interesting the idea of medium armors... something like heavy but less protective and less inventory space devouring .

all nifpuzzle... but better than many others.