Simple Multiple Followers by kuertee

Garfink

No idea about Give a Dog a Home or My Home is Your Home, but it works just fine with Convenient Horses. A lot of his mods are compatible with other mods without having to deal with compatibility patches. He also has a lighter Horse Mod if you dont need everything that Convenient Horse gives you.

Works great with Convenient Horses, the only suggestion for the author is if it were possible for the follower to look through the Convenient Horse's inventory for equipment too, that would be perfect!

Come to think of it.... I am going to message him about it, right now.  

The way the mod works, I think it will be compatible with everything out there.

Edited by Garfink

Works great with Convenient Horses, the only suggestion for the author is if it were possible for the follower to look through the Convenient Horse's inventory for equipment too, that would be perfect!

Come to think of it.... I am going to message him about it, right now.  

The way the mod works, I think it will be compatible with everything out there.

That is a really cool idea.

• 11 months later...

I need to do some more testing, but this mod now has actual trap avoidance for followers (vs just safety from them). From a January update:

• Tweaks: Trap Avoidance AI: ability to jump over two trap triggers at once (e.g. the two pressure plates one after the other in Shriekwind_Bastion), better queueing to prevent "bunching" up near traps, no "blink-causing" AI Procedures used minimises them blinking to a spot which happens when their AI Package needs to "catch up", less verbal and messages spam when waiting and traversing traps.
  • Tweak: Trap Avoidance AI for jumpable trap triggers: Followers will stay closer to you in this version - the opposite of the last version. There do this regardless of whether you are standing or sneaking. With the tweaks to the other traps, I've found they jumped over the triggers better when they are near you. This was because they didn't need to run to you. Also, it's easier to direct them when nearby.

With just one follower it seems to be working pretty well. I'm not sure for people who like to take a bunch around.