Dreadflopps Modular patches

Morrowloot 4E has a patch on their page for Heavy Armory. Would it fit well instead of Warmonger?

Also, I notice we use both Reduced Gold Reward for Quests and Gold Adjustment. The second one does gems, lockpicks, and Soulgems but they both affect gold rewards...doesn't this end up with quests paying you virtually nothing?

Edited by Asyrin

I know it's in the right order in the guide, but a note should be made to have RebirthMonster load after HLE for both BOSS and LOOT users.

Also I propose the LOOT rule for Morrowloot to read: Load CCO after Morrowloot, for the sake of clarity.

Edited by phryxolydian

Do you still recommend placing Dragon Combat Overhaul after No Spinning Death Animations in the load order? Or should I not install the merged version?

Either way should work. I'd recommend  not installing the merged version since it will be one less conflict to worry about. Adding it to the guide.

What would I have to do if I wanted to make You Hunger compatible with REGS? Would I have to use the CK, or could I do it with TES5Edit?

Load you hunger early. The only thing that happens is that REGS adds back food. If you want to make a you hunger version of REGS, TES5 should work if you kmow what you are doing (that is, no food you disable is needed by any NPC added by REGS).

Since Garfink is using enchanting awakened you should point it out in the guide.

Fixed

I know it's in the right order in the guide, but a note should be made to have RebirthMonster load after HLE for both BOSS and LOOT users.

Also I propose the LOOT rule for Morrowloot to read: Load CCO after Morrowloot, for the sake of clarity.

Adding and fixing.

When we merge aMidianborn with the content addon deleveler, should we uncheck renumber form IDs?

Also, the content addon overwrites a bunch of stuff from STEP Extended: other aMidian stuff, Greatswords Sheaths and Scabbards, Closer Quivers.

Should we move the install back up to where Skyforge Weapons was in MMO or keep it overwriting?

Edited by Asyrin

Found what I think is a typo...

SPERG

Description: Sperg overhauls all skill trees and adds automatic perks. Using this is optional and it can be used with other mods skill trees. 
Author: seorin
Optionals: None.
Special Instructions: In the override folder of SPERG are optional plugins to be loaded after SPERG that reverts chosen skills to vanilla. These optional plugins are only needed if you want to revert a skill to vanilla, not if you want to override a skill from SPERG with another mods skill tree EXCEPT if you want to use melee skills from another perk mod. Load SPERG before all other perk plugins in loadorder
In SPERG MCM menu:

untick enable salvage

BOSS Masterlist Update Required: (Updating Guide)

• SPERG.esp AFTER [insert name of first perk plugin in loadorder]
  • SPERG-DG.esp AFTER SPERG.esp
  • SPERG-DB.esp AFTER SPERG-DG.esp

LOOT Rules:

• Make sure SPERG plugins are loaded before any other perk plugins

You mean BEFORE, right? So SPERG is overwritten by perk plugins?

Got this error on merge:

Your merged file has been created successfully.  It has 87 records.
The following records failed to copy: 
    ArmorCompanionsOutfitNoHelmet [OTFT:000B3E8D] from file 32 aMidianBorn_ContentAddon - Cloaks Patch.esp
    GRUP Top "OTFT" from file 32 aMidianBorn_ContentAddon - Cloaks Patch.es

Got this error on merge:

Your merged file has been created successfully.  It has 87 records.
The following records failed to copy: 
    ArmorCompanionsOutfitNoHelmet [OTFT:000B3E8D] from file 32 aMidianBorn_ContentAddon - Cloaks Patch.esp
    GRUP Top "OTFT" from file 32 aMidianBorn_ContentAddon - Cloaks Patch.es

I seem to remember getting an error when I merged it but I just carried the fields forward.  When I ran the reproccer, however, I kept getting a null error.  When I redid the merge I deselected renumber form ids and I didn't get any errors at all and the reprocc went fine.

I've NEVER had a problem with Corners of Skyrim, its been in my load order since the beginning.  Go ahead, its super safe.  It doesn't add much but what it adds is very atmospheric and very well done.  There are new followers but they are rather "generic" mercenary types, its the camps that are very pretty.  

Edited by Garfink

I've NEVER had a problem with Corners of Skyrim, its been in my load order since the beginning.  Go ahead, its super safe.  It doesn't add much but what it adds is very atmospheric and very well done.  There are new followers but they are rather "generic" mercenary types, its the camps that are very pretty.  

Sweet, thanks.  I'll do that.  Ever try unique places?  That one looks like it adds some pretty unique, pretty cool types of things.  Posts indicate random problems though so IDK.

If anyone is trying to get 3dnpc 3.06 tonight don't bother just yet.  The main file has some issues and won't install though the update worked for me.  Somebody said it wouldn't work for him though so, again, IDK.

How many mods are you guys merging?  I have found merging some mods and patches causes problems big time.  So I am careful when I do it and do it in small groups.  For example, if you merge the Better Book Cover compatibility patches I get a CTD the moment I pick up a book that gives you skills.  

My suggestion is to do merging in small groupings and test before doing a huge merge and for simple convenience I try not to merge mods/patches that are being constantly updated for simple ease of use.

@csstarkey42

Quote:  "There are 174 ITMs and 50 UDRs", don't sound like a well fleshed out mod to me.  Sounds like the sort of mod I'll like though.  Maybe track it and look back later.  Sounds like there is a script issue that the author don't know how to fix.

Edited by Garfink