Dreadflopps Modular patches

I mean just the light version that only enhances the AI and does not add the baby animals and whatnot. It's what I've always used because of the many texture mods I use, including Automatic Variants. You could even not install the DG esp, I mean, is it really so important to have boars in Skyrim? Of course, it doesn't hurt if you're merging. :)

Edited by phryxolydian

I don't know either but, if it does make some changes, It won't break anything, mate. Update and update BOYD, Consistent Older People, Run for Your Lives, When Vampires Attack, etc, they all have updated with USKP changes. Check the STEP extended patch and REGS patch with TES5Edit and forward any changes from USKP. Simple.

Edited by phryxolydian

Ok thanks for that. Garfink, have you installed the 7.6.4 of Duel, and if so have you experienced the screen shaking bug people are talking about on nexus?

The camera shake is part of Duel 7.7.2 alpha so it shouldn't be an issue with the update to 7.6.4.  I was playing with the new update last night and it works well but I don't go with 2 weapons very often so I don't know if the problem people were having is fixed or not.

I mean just the light version that only enhances the AI and does not add the baby animals and whatnot. It's what I've always used because of the many texture mods I use, including Automatic Variants. You could even not install the DG esp, I mean, is it really so important to have boars in Skyrim? Of course, it doesn't hurt if you're merging. :)

Yeah, I've wondered that myself but since I merge them I use it anyway.  I probably should just merge them into the main esp and save another slot but I haven't actually tried that yet.  I like the baby animals, actually, although you might be right, maybe it is time to lose them as well.  The skytest integration project needs the full version, however, and it is really nice to get it to work with sic, rws, and bring forward the uskp changes.  I guess I did make one patch for it that just brought all of my faction changes for skytest, rws, and skyre into my skyre patch I made.  Doing that gets all the factions right and you don't need xathra's "Falskaar Skyre Faction Patch" anymore (just merge it's records into the patch as well).  I merged apocalypse-skyre, forgotten magic-skyre, bcs-skyre, and gimpyone's patches into it as well.  That reminds me, apoc-skyre has an error in it.  If I remember right it's the "necrowitch" field.  Just bring the record from apoc forward and it's fixed and will merge without a problem.

This pack together with REGS looks like exactly what I've been looking for.

Is the full STEP Extended absolutely required to make it work properly or can I simply not select patches for mods I don't use.

Thank you for your fantastic work finding all these and making patches!

@thaiusmle

What phyrxolydian said.  

@Everybody

I have fixed a couple of errors in my immersive weapon.esp replacement so go and update that please

I have also added a fix for the CCOR_IA7_Patch.esp for those that are using SkyRe and Gruffys' CCOR Patches for SkyRe, you can download that from my morrowloot support page too:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53771/?

Sweet, thanks Garfink.  I don't think Gruffys was ever going to get a new video card so this would have never gotten fixed if you hadn't taken it on.