Dual Monitors - Skyrim on One...CTD

For the past several weeks, I've been trying to figure out what is causing Skyrim to CTD at random spots/times.  I wanted...*really* wanted... to blame a mod, but now I'm pretty sure I know what the culprit is.

I have 2x24" monitors hooked to a single GTX770 and I play games only on one of them.  It dawned on me this morning (after having three CTDs in pretty rapid succession) that Skyrim is loosing focus and coming out of full screen mode.

When this happens, the game screen goes black (sometimes I see a faint colored border around the window).  Then Skyrim tries like the devil to regain focus and control of the window, when doing so the border will disappear, but the rest of the game window will stay black.  When Skyrim can not regain control, it simply crashes.  Right up to the moment that the game window disappears, I can still hear the game music and random sounds happening, so the game is still running while the swap and failed restoration happen.  I wish I could capture the failure happening because it's kind of hard to explain.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so has a fix.  (I'm off to experiment with ENB window modes to see if that helps.)

Well, I can report that after toggling both "ForceBorderless" and "ForceBorderlessFullscreen" to true in enblocal.ini, I was able to play for nearly three hours without the loss of window control.  I did lock the game up, but I think this is problem with either Hunterborn or Live Another Life, or that I was using them both together.  I'll check into that a bit deeper once I get back into the game in a few hours...gotta go watch my UK team beat Florida in the SEC tournament.  (I can dream can't I?)

Edited by p4ck3tl055