Prince and the Pauper (by JadeRoyale)

Sakedo

I'm trying this out. I patched in conflicts from CCF, however since CCF uses a script to fix two of the kids' clothes (Babette and Aeta if I recall) I'm not sure how that'll work out.

So far it really adds to the game. Very tired of seeing clone kids running around with one of two outfits on. In Windhelm so far the little girl has correctly worn beggars' clothes and the jarl's kids in Whiterun wear fancier stuff. I haven't tried any of the adoption features with it installed though.

If I recall there was a big benefit with DDSopt and the textures (which were actually made by a different author and used with permission).

• 5 months later...

Recent updates;

Gamwich has released a lore friendly clothing line, "Making children versions of the adult outfits to keep with Skyrim look and feel", available on the Prince and Pauper mod page.

You will also find patches for PNP & RS Children, plus PNP / RS Children and various other mods.

As I mentioned over on the RS Children thread, I've got this mixed in with that, and the two complement each other perfectly. I'm thinking Extended for RS, but this portion may be a Core candidate based on the only TWO (really, Bethesda? Really?) outfits for kids. That's an error they shouldn't have made to begin with, and this mod fixes it in a way that makes sense. Even if you don't use the adult version scale-downs, they still look perfectly in place, with nothing that just leaps off the screen saying "Hey! Look at me! I don't belong in Skyrim!"

• 3 months later...