Resplendent Racials Package by Enai Siaion

Ogham

Resplendent Racials

I'm sorry to say I have not been able to test this mod since I am following Neo's progress :), but this seems like a great balanced out mod for changed vanilla gameplay.

Checked in TES5 and only saw a few minor items that needed to be forwarded from USKP, with all the overhaul packages out there I thought this might be of interest to some, since it also affects NPC's it will also change the fighting mechanics. 

I'm playing with this and Character Creation Overhaul. I also use the Doomstone modification from the same author.

I really like them but it will not fit in STEP. Some powers are a little bit overpowered for certain combinaison of race/class but over all it is a lot of fun and has a good balance.

You can even allow the NPC to have the new racial powers or not. Each race has a powers only available after unlocking and completing a small quest, usually very lore friendly.

It can be very interesting to use with some hardcore or realistic mod to give you a little circumstantial help.

It really add to the choice of your race when you start a new character.