Ryski

Project ENB Red and Yellow flickering

Question

Hi guys. I've recently downloaded Project ENB (realistic) and whenever I load a game I get this weird yellow and red flickering that'd give anyone epilepsy. I was wondering if someone can help me. I'm using AMD with 2gb of vram and my drivers are updated. 4gb of ram as well.

Another thing to note is that I'm part way through the Step process, so in the middle of section 2.F

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Here's some screens.

Posted Image

Posted Image

3 answers to this question

Does the ENB tell you to set your in game brightness all the way down or anything special?

Looks more like its a bloom issue or lighting curve problem. Which is a bit strange.

Then again project ENB does require a bit of an install to function properly.

Would need more info. Like if you are using any lighting overhauls etc.

Even then then it would be a good idea to have another preset ready to test, too see if it an issue related to project ENB or ENB in general. If it is a general issue then it might be a driver bug.

What Aiyen says. Download a different preset, comatible with the same ENB DLL you have and see if the issue is still there. If it is, then possibly try a different ENB version...

And yes, it could be also a driver. ENB didn't work properly with one of the recent nVidia drivers for example.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ButchDiavolo
      Heyas,
      I use the STEP ENB (light) and which looks good and works well 99.9% of the time. But sometimes, when I move from an indoor cell into Skyrim, the graphics turn dark blue (during the day)  or black (at night). What I mean is, I can barely see the surroundings and lights are slightly more visible, but the screen is mostly a uniform blue or black color? This makes it impossible to see when you are going. Most of the time this is solved by going back indoors then back out. Yesterday however, I had to reload a save (not an autosave) to get it to turn normal again, losing progress.
      I haven't been able to reproduce this nor does it happen very often. I am just wondering if someone else is experiencing this and what could possibly be the cause? I know next to nothing about ENBs, so I am unable to troubleshoot this myself. I also forgot to take a screenshot of it. I will add one when/if it happens again.
    • By zsark
      What the title says, pic pretty much shows it all. Using Silent Horizons ENB.

plugins.txt Load Order.txt
    • By zsark
      So I'm having this issue where ENB seams to break the "seamless" horizon provided by cathedral weathers. Doesn't seem to matter what ENB I use, no conflicts in Xedit however I have read on a few forums (STEP) that this issue seems to be present no matter what and the more detailed rendering offered by ENB can make this issue more noticeable. Also this definitely seems more prominent during dawn/dusk nor really visible during other times. I'm not sure if it's really a mod issue, or if it's just another one of those fugly bethesda seams that we all inevitably see. ENB doesn't seem to matter I always notice this on clear dawn/dusks. Any input or advice would be appreciated. (Issue is easier to see in game than in screenshots) Here's  a link to a post I made on LL with screenshots. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/182711-skyrim-se-enbs-and-sky-mesh-issue/#comment-3631259

Load Order.txt plugins.txt
      Edited to remove formatting