Enhanced Lighting for ENB - by Jawz

JawZ

--MOD UPDATE--

ELE - Lite officially released on the Nexus

During this week and previous weekend I started working on a Lite version of ELE to boost things up with the Nexus release.
The default Lite version of ELE includes ELE - Interior Lighting, Spell and Torch Lighting, FX Emittance and ELE Plugin - RS Light Color. For Skyrim + Official DLC's as well as Wyrmstooth and Falskaar.
New NMM Installer with custom separated modules as well as several combined options to minimize amount of .esp plugins. If you have Skyrim + all DLC's you can choose the Legendary option that includes all changes for every DLC + main game. Same goes for users of Falskaar and Wyrmstooth, Legendary + Falskaar + Wyrmstooth. It's all in the NMM installation.

And I've optimized the coding of the NMM installer since my previous ones, if you do not have all the required files activated a pop-up window will appear in the Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer notifying you that you do not have all required files to install that option or options.

ELE - Lite is still not a full fledged version as I've yet to alter the Directional + Directional Ambient Lighting color values nor the Fog values. But it will be done and released as the 1.0 version along with other features and fixes.

ELE - Lite on Nexus

• +1 1

hehe ::D:

I'll soon have an example file for ENBSeries that demonstrates one of ELE's feature. Dungeon separated control values, by using specific values assigned to the imagesapces of all the games interior cells.

--MOD UPDATE--

ELE - Lite "Only Interior Lighting" released

Released the "Only Interior Lighting" version of ELE - Lite.
For those of you who do not like the current changes I've done in the Default version concerning Light Bulb colors.

Edited by JawZ

• 1 year later...

--MOD UPDATE--

ELE - Lite v0.9.5c STEP specific

I uploaded a separate download for STEP specifically, it's the Legendary version of ELE-Lite Only IL version. Only contains 1 .esp file, the ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp.

Will create less of hassle for STEP-Project installations, just install it without going back and forth to see which options to choose from in a FOMOD installer.

A side note;

Relighting Skyrim will receive a similar download option as well.

Edited by JawZ

I might have another full release coming shortly but it shouldn't present itself with any new changes that would require a re-upload of the one I jsut uploaded. If so I'll send you a PM to notify you about and wait to remove the recently released file, just to minimize the end users commenting about a faulty download link.

Ah, couldn't find it in my search so took this page.