Breaking Bad - Finale

z929669

Breaking Bad got boring mid season 2 for me and my girlfriend as well... I never understood the whole excitement :)

Please don't kill me.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

**hits you with a rubber mallet**  BAD, BAD Rootsrat!  There I didn't kill you I just scolded you! lol JK

We respect you opinion, although your obviously crazy.  LMFAO  JK again

Alright fine I'll stop! lol

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the first season and a half of Dexter. Wasn't hooked at all. I just couldn't really get into it. I don't know. Also I hate his sister's character. She is extremely annoying, although Skyler from Breaking Bad was the worst character for like two seasons but they gave her a complete makeover. By the end, I really cared about her character.

I watched the first season and a half of Dexter. Wasn't hooked at all. I just couldn't really get into it. I don't know. Also I hate his sister's character. She is extremely annoying' date=' although Skyler from Breaking Bad was the worst character for like two seasons but they gave her a complete makeover. By the end, I really cared about her character.[/quote']

Skyler got plastic surgery (or something) after season 2 ... I thought she was super hot those first two seasons ... then she got frumpy looking. Alsays a great character though, IMO.

I really liked Deb (Dexter's sister). It was Maria LaGuerta that annoyed the hell out of me. I was so happy they killed her off :P Dexter was a good series, but some seasons were a let down. the final episode was great up until they killed Deb and Dexter sacked his own family for life as a logger ... whatever :/