ENB Problems

mokuro89

Question

Hi,

Using SR guide and i'm getting some strange darkness on my shadows, see atached pics , it's amost 100% dark on dark places, shold it be like this?

this pics are w/ Ihora prefs : https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=2252

but tried his only because it was already that dark....

any advices?

i'm using enbseries 1.77

thx!

post-1384-13934818421407_thumb.jpg

post-1384-13934818423135_thumb.jpg

11 answers to this question

Looks like I will have to update my preset to a newer version soon, so I can actually help people again!

On a related note to this, then presets made for something earlier then v.170 would most likely look a bit odd if used since the variables have new names etc. so it is not just possible to make a smooth transition into the new stuff without some tweaking.

Alternatively then whenever you have really deep shadows, then it is most likely due to some contrast settings in enbeffect.fx which cause blacks to turn all black.

Ugh...just looked at the ini changes from v.170 and beyond...WHY...WHY BORIS WHY?!?!

I'm just happy I finally got a solid ENB working (again thanks to Aiyen, Neovalen and Vond!) - once the new Skryim Revisited is done I'm going to explore the waters again with other ENB presets and some tweaking so starting from scratch with one of the new format versions from Boris won't be that bad.

Agreed, and if you find a stable 1.70+ please let me know

i'll start everything from scratches when new Neovalen guide arrives, not going to play till there (got some ocd, cant play if it's not 100%, maybe going play in some months only)

btw, is there any aproximated date to release it? coudn't find this info

sry for double post, but my Edit button is not working now idk why.

just to correct my preview post, what i mean with "it's not 100%" it's because it's not 100% on my machine because something got installed wrong with MO 0.99, my animations are ***** (nothing too serious) and AV not working. the guide is awsome, cant wait for the new one to play :]

sry for double post, but my Edit button is not working now idk why.

just to correct my preview post, what i mean with "it's not 100%" it's because it's not 100% on my machine because something got installed wrong with MO 0.99, my animations are ******(nothing too serious) and AV not working. the guide is awsome, cant wait for the new one to play :]

Please refrain from using swearwords in your posts.